The FA - Tour Operations Manager (FTC)
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits||Competitive|
|Closing Date||27 Jan|
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The Emirates FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George's Park.
To actively manage the Stadium Tour Operation in order to deliver the best possible tour experience at all times. The post holder will oversee Wembley Stadium tour operations ensuring a first-class delivery of the tour experience for visitors.
- Responsible for the operational delivery of The Stadium Tour.
- Proactively manage the Stadium Tours operations team and ensure the tour is fully. operational during opening hours.
- Manage the relationship with the Stadium Operations, security and safety teams.
- Manage access and control of visitors on guides / security on the tour route.
- Manage third party relationship including smartguide, e-ticketing and call centre.
- Ensure the end to end visitor experience on the tour is world class.
- Organise and hold regular team meetings to share department information, updates and to maintain a high level of communication at all times.
- Executing any additional tasks required in order to meet department and FA Group changing priorities.
- Help identify and exploit new revenue opportunities for The FA.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a relevant level operations role within a large footfall visitor attraction,
- Knowledge of a stadium / tours environment,
- Familiar with safety and operational guidelines,
- Experience of leading a small team and/or a casual pool continuously improving the customer experience,
- Highly organised,
- Strong problem solving and dealing with live customer issues,
- Ability to lead change and process improvement in order to find efficiencies,
- Experience managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers,
- Ability to build lasting working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.