The FA - PA - FA Education (Fixed Term)
|Location||Location:National Football Centre, St George's Park|
|Hours of Work||:Fixed Term Contract, Full-time|
|Salary & Benefits||Competitive|
|Closing Date||19 Jan|
Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation through Winning England Teams.
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grassroots through to the professional game, The Emirates FA Cup and the England international teams. We have two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park.
To deliver against our goal we have reallocated resources and invested heavily in developing a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St. George's Park in Staffordshire. This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA and the Technical Team will be integral to the organisation achieving its goals.
The PA to FA Education will provide a high level organisational and administrative support to the Education Executive team, and other teams within the Education and Business support Department.
Please note, this is a fixed term contract for for up to a period of 12 months.
- Provide high level administrative support to the Education Executive Team including diary support, travel and hotel bookings.
- Give support in organising regular meetings linking in with the Strategic Programmes Manager on agenda items and any additional participants that may be required for the Education Executive Team.
- Provide support to the Senior Leadership Group, organising meetings and any other requests as and when required.
- Oversee communications to the Education Department by uploading updates on Yammer and distributing any other company communication.
- Provide support to the PA to the Technical Director and Head of Head of Strategic Programmes & Football Operations as required.
- Provide Support to the Director of FA Education, Technical Director and Head of Head of Strategic Programmes & Football Operations as required.
- Executes additional tasks as required to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
What we are looking for:
- Substantial experience in a PA/Team Coordinator role,
- Evidence of high-level diary and scheduling management,
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all areas of work,
- High levels of discretion; previous experience working with confidential information,
- Excellent organisational & time management skills,
- To be able to communicate to a high level with internal & external stakeholders at all levels,
- Excellent MS Office Suite.
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.