Vote for us in The Ethnicity Awards!
The FA - Experience Coordinator
|Location||National Football Centre, St George's Park|
|Hours of Work||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary & Benefits||Competitive|
|Closing Date||23 Jan|
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The Emirates FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George's Park.
The Community and Experience Account Coordinator will work as part of the SGP Account Management team to administer all Community, experiences, and other events. The successful candidate will work closely with SGP's on-site operating partners to ensure all booking requests can be met and delivered successfully.
- To support the Elite Sports & Partnership team to facilitate all Non-FA bookings at SGP, liaising with cross site operating partners to ensure full requirements can be met.
- Lead on the administration of the experience packages delivered at SGP; Including managing the booking process, liaising with clients and completing the payment process for each event.
- To build and maintain excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partners, in particular tour operators and tournament providers.
- Manage the community bookings process from initial enquiry through to final invoicing and account reconciliations.
- To track the status of all non-FA bookings to enable the Account Manager to regularly review levels of business.
- To ensure all bookers receive contracts and all paperwork on a timely basis.
- To support the administrational needs of the experience products by providing support with coaches' payroll, reports and marketing.
- To support the operations team with any pre-event planning to ensure the successful delivery of all events at SGP.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the Account Manager and wider team.
- Executive additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Good knowledge of financial reporting,
- Experience of working in events management (preferably in sports,)
- 2 years' experience of providing administrative support,
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and via email,
- Ability to work on multiple and fast paced enquires,
- Ability to build and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships,
- Flexible approach to working
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.