The FA - England Women's Operations Officer
|Location||National Football Centre, St George's Park|
|Hours of Work||:Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary & Benefits||Competitive|
|Closing Date||07 Dec|
Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation through Winning England Teams.
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grassroots through to the professional game, The Emirates FA Cup and the England international teams. We have two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park.
To deliver against our goal we have reallocated resources and invested heavily in developing a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St. George's Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA and the Technical Team will be integral to the organisation achieving its goals.
To provide high level organisational and administrative support to the England Women's Head Coach and co-ordinating the operational and administrative support for the England Women's Senior Team.
- Provide high level administrative support to the England Women Team Head Coach and Assistant Coach
- Deliver high level diary management support to the England Women Team Head Coach and Assistant Coach for all meetings or events including any travel, accommodation, and preparation materials
- Organise any travel and hotel bookings required within the UK or oversees for the England Women Team Head Coach and Assistant Coach
- Effectively plan, prepare and complete all COVID related tests or paperwork for the England Women Team Head Coach and Assistant Coach where necessary
- Coordinate board or meeting papers and agendas where necessary
- Work closely with England Women General Manager on all senior team camp logistics
- Travel to all home and away matches, training camps and tournaments with the England Women's team, providing on the road operational support to team and staff whilst on camp.
- Coordinate and undertake recces, review and feedback to the General Manager in order to identify suitable venues that meet team requirements.
- Financial Management of England Senior Team Events
- To be the main contact for the hotel regarding all operational matters whilst on camp (i.e. lay-out of the rooms, plane seating, meal times, cleaning, room configuration team/staff etc.)
- Expectation to work outside normal office hours to provide effective operation support
- Lead on all opposition arrangements and communication; including Hotels, Training Ground and Transport, for all travelling opposition teams. Secure Team Liaison Officers as required.
- Manage the administration of squad selection and itinerary
- Management of the administration of Central Contract payments and selection logs.
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we are looking for
- Evidence of high level diary and scheduling management
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all areas of work
- High levels of discretion; previous experience working with confidential information
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- To be able to communicate to a high level with internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Project management experience
- Track record of managing complex stakeholders and working in a pressurised environment
- Able to travel regularly (UK/Overseas)
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Knowledge of a high performance sporting environment
- Experience of day to day budget management and planning
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of (high level) Football
- Experience working in events
- Extensive experience in Elite Sports environment and travelling with Sports teams
- Prince 2 Project Management qualification
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.