Vote for us in The Ethnicity Awards!
Swim England - The Institute of Swimming - Lead Learning Solutions Developer
|Location||SportPark, Loughborough, remote working also considered|
|Hours of Work||35 hours per week|
|Salary & Benefits||£28,000 - £30,919 per annum|
|Closing Date||21 Aug|
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Lead Learning Solutions Developer to join our team on a permanent full time basis.
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity working as part of a busy Digital Learning Solutions Team? Would you like to have the autonomy to put forward new ideas and be accountable for delivering them?
You will manage a small team to deliver high quality design and development of online and blended learning solutions. You will also develop the appropriate tutor resources. You can be based at our SportPark Office in Loughborough or may be Home Based with regular travel to the office as required.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Learning Solutions you will:
- Liaise with subject matter experts to define appropriate level of content for each project
- Review product designs and make amendments, working closely with colleagues
- Produce detailed plans for assigned projects
- Support the Head of Digital Learning Solutions to prioritise and organise the workload of the team
- Design and develop learning interactions for online and digital learning solutions with appropriate software
- Contribute to the audio-visual production process
- Work with the tutor training team to develop and deliver direct training and training assets related to new online/blended learning products
- Effectively line manage a small team of direct reports including developing and monitoring work programmes, providing 1-1 guidance as required and managing the performance development review process
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Learning Solutions to ensure continuous review and updating of the quality development process
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as required.
- Proactively comply with and promote all organisaton policies, in particular those relating to Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety
To find out more about the role, download the full Job Description and Person Specification document.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in designing online/blended eLearning solutions which follow an educational syllabus and meet learner needs
- Demonstrable knowledge of developing learning resources using a variety of eLearning software
- Demonstrable working knowledge of using image editing software to create learning resources, i.e. Adobe Photoshop
- Possess a good working knowledge of Articulate 360 software package
- Demonstrable experience of working to project plans and meeting deadlines
Previous experience / knowledge of Totara LMS (Moodle) and HTML would also be advantageous.
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work in the UK to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment. You must also be working within the UK to apply or be considered for this role, due to the public liability insurance Swim England holds.
Swim England and the Institute of Swimming are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.