Swim England - Membership Engagement Advisor
|Hours of Work||£18,223 per annum|
|Salary & Benefits||£18,223 per annum|
|Closing Date||12 Dec|
The purpose of this role is to be the face of Swim England and often the first point of contact for our members and customers. As such, they are absolutely critical in delivering outstanding customer service and are at the heart of what we do. In this role, we provide a professional and engaging point of contact for members, striving to improve our members' experience by delivering excellent customer service.
The role provides day-to-day support across a number of touch points internally and external via email, telephone calls, and other digital methods to drive customer retention and acquisition. The post-holder will also be passionate about contributing to the wider strategic aims of membership products and projects and how we can continually develop and improve our offering.
The role will have regular ongoing engagement with clubs and other key stakeholders by giving accurate advice and guidance and meeting customers' needs to relevant products and services within the swimming and aquatics environment.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To deliver exceptional standards of customer service in line with brand values and to work towards agreed goals and targets focusing on driving member retention and recruitment.
- To support with the effective membership renewal operations for Club Membership, the Institute of Swimming membership, Swim School membership and any other relevant products and services.
- To handle inbound and outbound contacts with customers via email, telephone, direct mail, any other relevant channels, and to be the first point of contact for Swim England customers
- To support in maintaining key internal and external knowledge and process documentation.
- To support with the operations of the National Rankings service where required.
- To support with the operations and processing of DBS applications and safeguarding documentation where required.
- To ensure the team's policies and procedures are relevant and up-to-date
- To identify and highlight opportunities to add or improve benefits associated with Swim England and IOS membership products and services.
- To work with the Membership Engagement Officers to strengthen the member journey and experience.
- To identify and implement new and improved ways of doing things to provide a more efficient and effective service to our customers.
- To support with ad-hoc membership related projects where resources allow and to support project leads as appropriate.
- To promote Swim England and Institute of Swimming products and services to customers where appropriate.
- To support with the collation of customer feedback via appropriate mechanisms and suggest improvements to ways of working.
- To support with the production of accurate data and reporting in a timely manner to support with stakeholder decision making Systems and Data
- To support with the effective and efficient processing and administration of incoming monies that may be via cheque, cash, BACS or card on to the finance system.
- To accurately process and administer customer data aligned with data protection guidelines and GDPR compliance.
- Identify and elevate issues with the organisations database and membership processing systems and proactively look for solutions.
- Build and maintain an in depth knowledge of the membership processing systems in order to provide the service and standards that our customers expect.
Internal and External Relationships
- To develop and maintain a range of useful networks internally and externally, developing good working partnerships with key contacts in order to meet team objectives and KPIs.
- Provides support for the rest of the team in order to cover the roles of the wider membership team when required.
- Act as an ambassador for Swim England and IOS, representing at events where applicable.
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department.
- Proactively comply with and promote all organisation policies, in particular those relating to Equality and Diversity and Health & Safety and Data Protection.