Swim England - Course Coordinator
|Location||Home working is an option provided that the successful candidate can work from the head office at SportPark, Loughborough as and when needed, approximately two days a week.|
|Hours of Work||35 hours per week, with a work pattern to suit the candidate and the business to be agreed at the point of offering the role|
|Salary & Benefits||£24,831 per annum (FTE)|
|Closing Date||07 Dec|
The Institute of Swimming work in conjunction with Swim England as a subsidiary, and exist for the good of the sport; developing the best aquatic professionals is our priority.
We are the largest provider of Swim England qualifications and aquatics courses and we train over 60 per cent of all swimming teachers in the UK.
Find out more about at it's like to work with us and the Swim England family: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/working-at-swim-england/
About The Role
We are seeking a Course Coordinator to join our team on a permanent, full time basis. The role requires the post holder to work 35 hours per week, with a work pattern to suit the candidate and the business to be agreed at the point of offering the role. Home working is an option provided that the successful candidate can work from the head office at SportPark, Loughborough as and when needed, approximately two days a week.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Institute of Swimming as part of a busy course coordinator team responsible for building the national programme of training whilst providing excellent customer service, coordination and marketing of aquatics and pool plant training courses. Ensuring accurate and timely information and support for all aspects of the Centre, tutor and customer experience.
Reporting to the Programme Leader, you will be responsible for
- Developing and progressing detailed annual training plans for all training courses in your geographical area, to meet the needs of employers, clubs and individuals across the allocated divisional areas to meet the Institute's targets.
- Working with other departments, customers and stakeholders to deliver the KPI's set by senior management.
- Ensuring that courses are planned and delivered within the required budgetary requirements
- Effectively communicating with delivery venues to ensure all information and resources are in place prior to courses
- Marketing the training opportunities to the local area to ensure that courses are viable and run where possible at maximum capacity.
To find out more about the role, download the full Job Description and Person Specification document.
The successful candidate must:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comprehensive IT skills including a thorough knowledge of word-processing, databases, spreadsheets and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in person, via telephone, and email
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of managing processes to deliver first rate customer care to a varied customer base
- Proven ability of delivering against KPIs/targets
- Experience of negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
Previous knowledge of educational functions, processes and systems, and knowledge of the Institute's courses and programmes would also be advantageous.
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work in the UK to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment. You must also be working within the UK to apply or be considered for this role, due to the public liability insurance Swim England holds.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.