Sports Leaders - Development Executive
|Location||Location: Home based with some travel to other locations as and when required|
|Hours of Work||Hours: 36 hours per week|
|Salary & Benefits||Salary: £21,000 per annum|
|Closing Date||23 May|
We are looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join us as a Development Executive.
You will play a significant role within the Business Development Team to provide both internal and external support.
1. To support the Development Team to meet business development budgets and deliver targeted strategies.
2. Relationship managing engagement with Centres to ensure the registration of Qualifications, Awards and Packages on an annual basis.
3. Responsibility and ownership of management information and relationship management insight relating to Centres.
4. Identify and develop growth opportunities with customers and partner networks.
1. Deliver on agreed relationship management strategies with Centres and customer networks to encourage a retained, continuous and prolonged commitment to the delivery of our qualifications and awards
2. Ensure that sales planning, pipeline, forecasting and phasing exercises are completed on a regular basis including annual budgeting to maximise learner registration opportunities
3. Support the Head of Business Development to identify the correct stakeholder engagement priorities
4. Centrally coordinate incoming communications to the Development Team from Centres and prospects
5. Operate relevant customer communication channels when necessary e.g. phonelines and email inboxes
6. Establish support processes for new business Centres to ensure they are supported and retained beyond year 1
7. Deliver annual development activities and sales targets in line with business development strategies and annual business plans
8. Assist the delivery of webinars where it is appropriate for a member of the Development Team to support
9. Utilise insight and reporting systems such as SLCMS and Power BI to provide clear analysis relating to registrations of Qualifications, Awards & Packages
10. Support Centres through the maintained & withdrawn Centre processes
11. Where appropriate, support the implementation of national activity leadership related programmes and projects
12. To support the recruitment and induction of new staff within the Business Development Team and other departments
13. To carry out any other duties as may reasonably be requested to support the work of Sports Leaders
|Closing Date||5pm 23 May 2022|