Rugby Football Union - Player Registration & Governance Administrator -
|Location||HQ Rugby House Twickenham Stadium200 Whitton Road TWICKENHAM TW2 7BA|
|Hours of Work||Full-time|
|Salary & Benefits|
|Closing Date||21 Jan|
Nature and Scope:
To provide administration support to the Legal and Governance team, focusing on player registration, discipline and key RFU regulatory programs.
• Develop strong working relationships with the key stakeholders internally and externally
• Accurately process Player Registrations in an efficient and timely manner for all Men's clubs at levels 1-4 and Women's level 1.
• Provide support and assist clubs in compliance with registration regulations, including, the issuing of Governing Body Endorsements and the verification of player status.
• Assist in the support, delivery and compliance of key RFU regulatory requirements as requested, including the RFU player education strategy, the annual club Payment of Players declaration, salary cap administration, alignment of men and women's regulations and the RFU Agents scheme.
• Assist in the administration of processing all referee Red and Yellow card reports.
• Providing administrative assistance to the Discipline and Legal teams where required, including assisting with the preparation and management of disciplinary hearings.
• Undertake such other duties as maybe required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the RFU.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Educated to minimum A Level standard or equivalent qualifications/experience
• Proven IT skills with databases, PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Microsoft applications
• Experience in customer service, dealing with complex situations and helping to resolve problems
• Must have experience of managing deadlines and prioritising workload
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Must demonstrate a thorough approach to work, and able to organise themselves effectively and prioritise work accordingly. Will be able to demonstrate a determination to follow through tasks or projects to completion.
• Communicates clearly, concisely and convincingly to achieve agreed performance and quality targets and standards and contribute to the improved effectiveness of work flow.
• Must demonstrate a proactive attitude and be able to work independently and make decisions if required and manage end to end processes.
• Demonstrate an innovative and conscientious approach to their work.
• Show attention to detail and possess good administrative skills including arranging, attending, supporting and recording meetings.
• Will be a good team player, able to function as part of a team.
• Will continually look to improve own work and that of other team members.
• Will be an effective listener, able to show empathy with the views of others.
• All Role Holders must maintain confidentiality at all times. Any disclosures of confidential information (including personal information kept on computer or other media) made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offence
• Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours on occasion during times of peak activity including evenings and weekends
• The role description, person specification, role grade and role title may be subject to change at the discretion of the RFU and in accordance with business developments. Any changes will be communicated to the role holder as appropriate