RFU- Pathway Team Operations Manager
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits||£30-£35,000 depending on experience|
|Closing Date||24 Jun|
Nature and scope:
You will have responsibility for the provision of administration support across the Women's programme and operational delivery of the Pathway programmes including U20s, Talent Development Group (TDG) and Centre of Excellence (CoE) Programme
You will build strong and effective relationships with players, staff, suppliers and external stakeholders to support the delivery of a world class player development programme.
You will have a particular focus on programme management of the pathway working closely with the Head of Performance and Performance Pathway Officers to deliver a robust player development pathway.
You will work collaboratively with other RFU staff, regionally and nationally, to ensure effective and co-ordinated of all player development programmes.
The skills and attributes outlined in this description are not exhaustive and we welcome candidates who can bring different relevant experiences to the role.
• Must be able to demonstrate experience of working within a project management and event co-ordination role.
• Will have controlled significant sized financial budgets and have a good financial awareness.
• Practical understanding of the local sporting landscape in England and good knowledge of the structure and operation of Rugby Union in England.
• Experience in working with groups/touring rugby teams/sporting environment.
• Experience with dealing with organisations such as travel agencies/transportation companies/hotels and negotiating prices where appropriate.
• Must be highly effective in administrative planning, logistical support, and strategy implementation and development.
• Will be an effective communicator, and skilful, diplomatic negotiator.
• Committed to driving forward inclusion in your role and day-to-day behaviours.
• All role holders must maintain an appropriate standard of confidentiality. Any disclosures of confidential information (including personal information kept on computer or other media) made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offence
• The role description, person specification, job level and job title may be subject to change at the discretion of the RFU and under business developments. Any changes will be communicated to the role holder as appropriate
• Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours on occasion during times of peak activity including evenings and weekends
• If you are a trans candidate applying for a job that requires a DBS check, please reach out to email@example.com or directly to our safeguarding team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to use the confidential sensitive application route. This will provide applicants with the choice not to have any gender or name information disclosed on their DBS certificate
• This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check