RFU - Debenture Sales Executive
|Location||HQ Rugby House Twickenham Stadium200 Whitton Road TWICKENHAM TW2 7BA|
|Hours of Work||Full-time|
|Salary & Benefits|
|Closing Date||19 May|
Nature and scope:
Reporting into the Lead Account Manager, Debentures, the Rugby Football Union is looking for two driven Debenture Sales Executives, who will play a key role in the 2024 Debenture Series renewal, totalling over 3000 Debentures.
We believe hiring people from marginalised backgrounds will be key in driving this objective forward so we would like to encourage ethnically diverse communities, disabled people, LGBTQ+ people, people of faith and women and non-binary people to apply.
The is a fixed term role for 2 years (starting July 2022).
• Key role in the Premium Sales team, responsible for the retention and acquisition of Twickenham Debentures (2024 Series)
• Ensure 100% of renewal target is complete by July 2024
• Track record in sales and consistently exceeding individual targets
• Expertise in generating new business
• Adhering to set KPI's – call times, meetings, networking events
• Managing and reporting personal pipeline
• Instigating and conducting face-to-face meetings with Debenture members
• Working with Premium Sales Manager on creating, managing and maintaining marketing initiatives to generate the required number of sales leads to achieve monthly targets
• Assist with ticketing queries ahead of the Autumn Nations Series and Six Nations
• Alongside the Commercial Marketing Executive, running events that will drive retention and new business
• Assist the Lead Account Manager to implement the Debenture loyalty programme
• Required to work 8 match days where seat show rounds and hosting prospects will be required
Qualifications, skills & experience:
• Bachelor or master's degree or equivalent in Hospitality, Sports & Event Management, Business Studies or similar.
• Sales experience in the sports hospitality and/or large-scale event hospitality industry.
• Experience with operational delivery, event ticketing, client servicing and relationship management.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project).
• Ideally previous experience of working effectively within in sporting events coordination / operations in the ticketing or hospitality industry
• All Role Holders must maintain an appropriate standard of confidentiality. Any disclosures of confidential information (including personal information kept on computer or other media) made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offence
• The role description, person specification, role grade and role title may be subject to change at the discretion of the RFU and in accordance with business developments. Any changes will be communicated to the role holder as appropriate
• The skills and attributes outlined in this description are not exhaustive and we welcome candidates who can bring different relevant experiences to the role.