Pro Touch SA - Qualified Casual Youth Worker
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits|
|Closing Date||30 Nov|
PRO TOUCH SA CIC - STAFF RECRUITING x 60 plus Positions
The casual work will be during 20th - 31st December 2021 excluding Christmas/Bank Holidays.
Typically the hours during the day and minimum 5 hours, the locations will vary across London for example opportunities in London Borough of Brent | Barnet | Camden | City of Westminster | Croydon | Southwark | Lambeth | Westminster | Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea | Tower Hamlets just to name a few.
The roles and positions:
- Arts and Crafts Tutors
- Youth Workers
- Play Worker
- Sports Coaches
- Early Years Practioner
- Teaching Assistant
Below is an example of the one of the roles, but do check out this promotional video capturing our members during the exciting summer 2020 holiday programmes delivered across 5 different London Boroughs https://youtu.be/MgZNNgto7kA
Are you passionate about working with young people? Do you have a flair for putting on informal games and activities? Are you super creative? If so, then this is the role for you! The Activities youth worker role is based within 12 London Boroughs: Islington, Barnet, Camden, Southwark, Ealing, Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Hounslow, Brent, Tower Hamlets, Enfield, Lambeth.
We are looking for a creative people who can think outside the box to put on informal, fun and interactive games for our young people as well as sports and outside activities in certain locations. You will need to be approachable, confident and spontaneous.
The ideal candidate will be confident doing the following:
- Create and implement activities age appropriate for the young people
- Supporting the safety and wellbeing of the children while on site.
- Encourage the children to engage in practical play
What do you need to have ?
- valid safeguarding course
- valid First Aid
- enhanced DBS
- NGB qualification at least level 1
- Have previous history working with children for at least 6 months
If you don't have one of the mentioned above please contact us as we might be able to help
What qualities are desirable?
- Availability to take a leadership role if necessary
- Coaching abilities in activities like: football, archery, fencing, basketball, boxing
- Creative skills in arts and crafts
Closing date for applications: 30 November 2021
Interviews: First week of December 2021
Start Date: 20 December 2021