Vote for us in The Ethnicity Awards!
London Sport - Marketing & Communications Officer
|Location||Flexible working using a hybrid model of working from home and in our central London office at House of Sport, with travel required throughout London|
|Hours of Work||Full-time fixed term contract Until 31st March 2023|
|Salary & Benefits||£25,000 Offering 28 days’ holiday + 8 public holidays + 5 volunteer days Pension scheme with 10% employers’ contribution • Life Assurance and Health Cash Plan • • By applying for the role, you are stating that you are eligible to work in the UK. London Sport is unable to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this role.|
|Closing Date||16 Jan|
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing and Communications Officer to join the dynamic Commercial, Marketing and Communications team at London Sport to support on marketing, branding and content production projects and work on various campaigns, events and projects across B2B & B2C audiences.
This is an exciting role that will support the delivery of London Sport's new strategy, LDN Moving, by helping to build the London Sport brand and all associated brands to increase our reputation and credibility in the sector with the overall mission of making London the most active city in the world.
What you'll do:
• Support the Head of Marketing and Communications on all marketing and branding projects across the organisation.
• Be the brand guardian for all brand assets to ensure a consistent and high quality external representation of the organisation, and support the development of the brand and all associated sub brands.
• Lead on creative and production output for partnership and sponsorship activation for all commercial relationships.
• Manage the brand's design, photography and film assets, showcasing the power of physical activity and sport in London.
• Support the production of impactful storytelling content in collaboration with the wider Commercial, Marketing & Communications team.
• Lead on all print and web development production, including annual reports, research papers and all assets related to the delivery of our events
• Support the Head of Marketing & Comms in the management of creative
development, production and installation of venue and digital platform
branding including supporting the management of external agencies.
• Responsible for implementing the promotional content strategy across all
external channels for our events programme
• Manage the end-to-end process for the filming of shortlisted nominees
liaising with videographer and nominee organisations, maintaining clear
communication with all parties, and ensuring production and sign-off are
completed in a timely manner
Who you are:
• You are a team player who is willing to provide ad-hoc support across the
team, with great attention to detail and a thorough and methodical
approach to your work.
• You have some practical knowledge of managing projects and multi
channel marketing campaigns
• You have knowledge of agency management in an event or
marketing/branding context including developing briefs for various agency
• You have a good understanding of the end-to-end process for the
production of high-quality photo and video content.
• You are a confident writer and communicator with practical knowledge
of print and web development production processes.
• You have lived experience of day to day life in London
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org