London Sport - Events Officer
|Hours of Work||Full-time, Fixed term contract until 31 March 2023|
|Salary & Benefits||£25,000|
|Closing Date||16 Jan|
Do you believe that being active can change people's lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us make London the most physically active city in the world?
We are looking for a proactive, confident and organised individual to join the dynamic Commercial, Marketing and Communications team at London Sport, to support the delivery of the organisation's Annual events programme.
You'll be providing effective and seamless administrative support for the end-to-end planning and delivery of in-person and digital events.
We need an officer to lead on ticketing and delegate management and monitoring, and provide excellent customer service to VIPs, partners, nominees and guests for our events. You'll also be responsible for the management of event speakers, boosting engagement and ensuring a professional event experience.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London's diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London's many and varied communities
- You are an enthusiastic and dedicated team player with a can-do, hands on approach.
- You have a good knowledge of event support, senior administrator and/or project coordinator roles
- You have exceptional organisational skills and great attention to detail, with knowledge of managing multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively.
- You are a good communicator with the ability to build relationships with a variety of people.
- You are an enthusiastic and creative problem-solver
- You will relish a varied role, whilst being able to work under pressure and deal with competing priorities.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, pleaseemail firstname.lastname@example.org