Intelligent Health - Finance Assistant
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits||Competitive Salary|
|Closing Date||18 Feb|
Based in Reading, Berks, Intelligent Health Ltd is dedicated to improving the health of communities. We implement a range of community interventions in the UK and Europe to get people more active, increase health and wellbeing and facilitate communities having a voice in their local health services. Our key focus is on promoting physical activity and active travel through experiential enjoyment of 'people, place and purpose' through gamification and behaviour change.
Our vision is to improve health as a state of overall wellbeing, not just an absence of disease.
intelligent Health are a small team where each member of staff has a big impact on the success of the business. Our values are; Honest, Passionate about Health, Reliable, Kind and Proactive
We are based within the beautiful grounds of Reading University in modern, welcoming offices which are on public transport routes.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working as part of the operational team, this is a newly created role due the continued growth of the organization. The finance department currently consists of the Finance Manager supported by the Finance Director.
We are a small but expanding business working very closely as a group. The successful candidate will work with a number of stakeholders, at all levels across the organization, and externally.
The role is currently part time – offering some 12 hours over 2 days. Delivered 1 day office in reading & 1 day remote working.
- Responsible for paying creditors – running the report, analysis, holding stakeholder meeting, making the payments in banking system
- Responsible for the Month end Bank reconciliation – set up the SAGE process
- Banking – booking the activity
- End to End Ownership Credit Card Process
- Shop Sales – Liaison with Merchandising. Reconciliation.
- Monthly ONS Survey – Populate the portal
- Assisting FM on ad hoc projects / day to day activities
- Sales Ledger – issuance of invoice
Nominal booking monthly standard journal
This Job Description is not finite and can grow / flex to suit the successful candidate and needs of the business
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Forward thinker with a creative mind
- Proactive, self-motivated team-player.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- Good time-management and organisation skills.
- Administration skills – ability to maintain clear records.
- Logical thinking style
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to make decisions
- Desirable SAGE experience
- Desirable AAT Qualified /studying ( or similar qualification )
- Comprehensive finance experience
- Embody our values: kind, passionate about health, honest, reliable, pro-active, friendly demeanour.
- Flexible and adaptive to needs of the team.
- Ability to remain focused under pressure.
- Good communicator.
- Sense of Humour
To apply please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the organisation: Home - Intelligent Health