England Squash - Competitions & Commercial Partnerships Manager
|Location||Location Flexible with attendance at Manchester office as required|
|Hours of Work||Full time, permanent.|
|Salary & Benefits||£30,000 - £34,000 per annum, subject to experience|
|Closing Date||31 Jan|
Competitions & Commercial Partnerships Manager (Closes 5pm on 31st January 2022)
England Squash are seeking a Competitions & Commercial Partnerships Manager to lead and coordinate the day-to-day delivery of England Squash competitions and to build/maintain excellent relationships with commercial partners and stakeholders.
Main purpose of role
• Lead and coordinate the day-to-day delivery of England Squash competitions, aimed at attracting new players and increasing revenue
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with commercial partners and stakeholders
• Lead and support projects and campaigns aimed at increasing revenue and/ or attracting new commercial partners
How to apply:
- Please submit your CV and covering letter, outlining how you meet the Person Specification, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Why join our team?
If you're looking for more than just a job, but a career in the sport's industry with great perks, a fast pace and brilliant colleagues at a really exciting venue, then join us.
It's our values which make us unique – Connecting, Driving and Adventurous. They shape and define who we are and how we behave, and we live and breathe them every day.
At the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to get more people on court, to succeed on the world stage and to help squash communities thrive. It is our passionate team of people who make this vision a reality.
We recruit a variety of people across a number of expert teams including coaching and performance, competition and events, participation, membership and insight, marketing and communications and corporate services.
We've got big ambitions and are looking for amazing and adventurous people to grow with us. Sound like fun? Join the family!