England Netball - Partnership Manager (Commercial)
|Hours of Work||Full-time Mon-Fri, 9-5|
|Salary & Benefits||£35,000 - £38,500 (Dependant on experience)|
|Closing Date||26 Jun|
This year is a year like no other for netball in England – with a Commonwealth Games on home soil in 2022, a gold medal to defend, a grassroots game to rebuild, an exciting new Vitality Netball Superleague season on the horizon, and an opportunity to join our growing commercial team to help elevate our sport to a new place of prominence.
We are looking for a partnership manager who is passionate about delivering a world class service, someone who is a creative thinker to work alongside leading lifestyle brands such as Nike and Red Bull to deliver unique and innovative activation campaigns to help us to continue raise the profile of the sport.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Extensive experience in a client facing role and is passionate about delivering an exceptional client service
• Experience working with premium brands in sport or entertainment
• Creative flair to help partners activate their partnership
• Confidence and capabilities to build strong relationships at all levels
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships - you will be responsible for:
• Delivering commercial rights for key partners across England Netball (International) and the Vitality Netball Superleague (Domestic) ensuring contractual rights are delivered effectively
• Delivering a world class client service to partners ensuring a proactive and solution focused approach
• Working alongside the partners and their agencies to develop and implement innovative activation plans that deliver against objectives and exceed KPI's
• Managing, developing and motivating a small team
• Liaising with Performance, Development, Digital, Events and Communications teams to support the delivery of partner campaigns and fan engagement ensuring alignment with England Netball's overall vision and strategy
• Developing a robust knowledge and understanding of our partner brands, partnership objectives and competitors
• Developing and delivering insight led partner evaluation presentations
• Supporting the Head of Partnership with new business initiatives and the partnership renewal negotiation process
• Budget management and managing partner servicing budgets
• Setting up reporting and communication processes to ensure regular correspondence with partners and relevant internal areas of the business
• Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, providing regular input on all partner activity, including monthly status reports and updates
• Contribution to driving of the overall development and delivery of the commercial strategy
• Implementing a consistent brand image across all partner marketing activity
• Attending games as part of the Event Delivery Team for major International and Domestic netball events
England Netball Behaviours
We are strong believers that it is the culture within our organisation that makes it a special place to work and drives our huge successes. Our people are passionate and dedicated to making netball the best that it can be.
We have three core cultural behaviours that are critical to how we deliver our strategic goals;
WE ARE PIONEERS: Never settling, continuously learning and innovating… to be the best that we can be.
WE EMPOWER: Through collaboration and trust we have confidence in ourselves and others to make the right decisions and get things done.
WE ARE PASSIONATE: Driven to succeed without ego, inspiring others along the way.
We are strong believers that it is the culture within our organisation that makes it a special place to work and drives our huge successes. Our people are passionate and dedicated to making Netball the best that it can be.
If you share our cultural behaviours, are passionate about developing the Roses of our Future and want to join us on this adventure we want to hear from you.
England Netball is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace is committed to fostering a diverse workforce, ensuring equality of opportunity. We actively encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and life experiences, from underrepresented groups.
England Netball offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• 5% matching pension contribution scheme
• Life assurance
• cycle scheme
• healthcare cash reimbursement scheme
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays for new employees + ability to buy additional annual leave
• Discretionary bonus scheme