England Boxing - Talent Administration Assistant
|Location||England Boxing Office, English Institute of Sport, Sheffield|
|Hours of Work||full-time and permanent position|
|Salary & Benefits||£18,000 - £20,000 per annum.|
|Closing Date||10 Dec|
England Boxing is seeking a high-calibre individual to join the Talent team. The Administration Assistant will provide administration support to the Talent Department who look after the talent pathway for England's top amateur boxers.
With more than 300 boxers on the Talent Pathway, supported by 50 coaches around the country, this role will provide support to administer the programme. This includes improved communication around the programme and storage of accurate athlete data to help monitor and track progress.
The successful candidate will be well organised, have a flexible communication style and will create strong relationships with boxers, clubs, coaches and regions as appropriate.
• Providing administrative support to the Talent Department, in particular the Head of Talent, Talent Pathway Manager and two full-time coaches.
• Coordinating and planning logistics (accommodation, flights, visas, registrations) around activities such as meetings, boxer development camps and tournaments.
• The collection, input and analysis of large data sets (athlete and coach tracker, contacts and individual athlete plans).
• Assist with athlete offers and inductions, this will include, communications, booking venues, ensuring correct set up and equipment, preparing athlete inductions packs
• Administration around boxer and staff files. This will include maintaining up to date records/copies of items such as passports, certificates, photos etc.
• Coordinate registrations - ensuring all boxers/staff on thetalent programme are registered on the vault (member database) and details are entered on AIBA database.
• Organising kit distribution to boxers and coaches.
• Raising purchase orders in relation to bookings and programme delivery.
• Liaising with boxers, coaches and clubs around upcoming events and camps.
• Incoming call and email answering.
• Compilation of minutes from team meetings or selection calls.
• Ad hoc work and projects relating to the strategic objectives of the programme.
• To perform any other duties as reasonably required to meet the objectives of the organisation. This to include attendance as required at National Championships
To apply Please send your CV and covering letter addressing how you meet the person
specification to: email@example.com Closing date 5pm on Friday 10th December 2021. .
Interview date Week commencing 3rd January 2022.