Create Development - Membership Manager (West Midlands)
|Location||Remotely working from home with regular travel. Access to a car is essential.|
|Hours of Work||78 days retainer per academic year|
|Salary & Benefits||£28,000-£33,000 FTE|
|Closing Date||28 Jan|
Create Development is a sector leading company finding innovative ways to support primary schools to transform PE experiences for EVERY child, teacher and family. Create's three central philosophies combined with our company values of Simplicity, Excellence and Passion make us leaders in learning and whole child development. We help schools, families and communities to provide early PE, Sport and physical activity experiences that create habits and develop relationships to transform the learning and lives of children.
We believe we are a fabulous company to work for, achieve extremely high customer retention rates and staff regularly highlight feeling supported by colleagues and being part of a team as company strengths. We actively encourage candidates who want to grow with us and who can bring fresh skills, experiences and new insights.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
We are seeking a dynamic, outstanding candidate to support schools to transform PE experiences for EVERY child, teacher, and family through the provision of sector leading initial training and ongoing support to our real PE member schools.
- Provide outstanding tutoring and facilitation skills to deliver sector leading adult learning sessions to primary school practitioners, using a range of skilful techniques and approaches.
- Successfully support the development of practitioners in school-based settings by providing specific training to nurture teachers to become outstanding deliverers.
- Explore personal and specific challenges schools face and align and translate our solutions in a warm, simple, and relevant way.
- Successfully illuminate the unique quality and value of real PE membership to member schools to enhance the uptake of member services, member retention and secondary sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships to successfully and skilfully manage a portfolio of member Schools to effectively realise our shared vision and outcomes.
- Previous successful experience of working with primary school children and/or supporting primary school practitioners and facilitating high quality adult learning.
- Demonstrate personal integrity and professionalism with a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- High quality organisation, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
- A team player - supportive of colleagues and welcoming of new challenges.
- An ability to prioritise workload on a day-to-day basis and juggle conflicting demands and priorities.
- An understanding of Create Development's vision, mission, values and products and services.
- An understanding of the local and national landscape within Primary PE and Sport Provision.
- Competency and proficiency in IT systems, e.g., CRM, Microsoft Office applications and related platforms.
Create Development is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Satisfactory references and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Create Development is an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, whilst celebrating diversity.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email Cathy Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org with applications via CV along with a cover letter or short video in response to the following:
- How you demonstrate a personal and professional alignment with our values of Simplicity, Excellence and Passion
- What unique qualities you would bring to the role