Create Development Ltd - Tutor and Area Membership Manager
|Hours of Work||Contract: Part-time 4 day per week - flexible options for an outstanding candidate. Fixed term one year with ambition for permanent post.|
|Salary & Benefits||Salary: £26,800|
|Closing Date||28 Nov|
Create Development is the thought leader in primary PE and sport education, changing the culture of physical activity and creating positive relationships with physical activity for life.
We help schools, families and communities to provide early PE, Sport and physical activity experiences that create habits and develop relationships to transform the learning and lives of children.
The North & North Wales is a region that has seen steady growth over the last few years. We are a small, high performing, dynamic and hardworking regional team who are passionate about supporting schools to transform PE experiences for EVERY child, teacher & family in the school communities.
We are seeking a dynamic, outstanding candidate to join us to help further strengthen our team, build capacity, elevate quality and enhance Create Development's delivery and members' portfolio in the West Yorkshire region.
The successful candidate will be working remotely and need to be able to work flexible hours. Access to a car is essential as the role will involve regular travel across the region of West Yorkshire.
· Provide outstanding tutoring and facilitation skills to deliver sector leading adult learning sessions to primary school practitioners, using a range of skilful techniques and approaches.
· Successfully support the development of practitioners in school-based settings by Providing specific training to nurture teachers to become outstanding deliverers. (The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS as they will be working with children.)
· Explore personal and specific challenges schools face and align and translate our solutions in a warm, simple and relevant way.
· Develop and maintain relationships to successfully and skilfully manage a portfolio of Membership Schools effectively, to realise our shared vision and outcomes.
· To raise local awareness and successfully illuminate the unique quality and value of Create Development's products and services to generate new members and ongoing sales.
· Previous successful experience of working with primary school children and/or supporting practitioners in primary schools.
· Demonstrates Personal integrity and professionalism with a commitment to ongoing personal development.
· High quality organisation, communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills
· A team player - Supportive of colleagues and welcoming of new challenges
· An ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, to prioritise workload on a day to day basis and juggle conflicting demands and priorities.
· To have an understanding of Create Development's vision, mission, values and products and services.
· High quality facilitation skills and adult learning knowledge .
· An understanding of the Local and National landscape within Primary PE & Sport Provision.
· Competent and proficient in Microsoft Office applications and related platforms.
· Proven ability to sell a range of programmes or services.
Application via CV and Letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role to:
Jon Mortimer - JM@createdevelopment.co.uk