Vote for us in The Ethnicity Awards!
Create Development - Area Sales Manager (West Midlands)
|Location||Remotely working from home with regular travel. Access to a car is essential.|
|Hours of Work||Monday – Friday.|
|Salary & Benefits||£35,000-£42,000 pa (plus performance related bonus)|
|Closing Date||28 Jan|
Create Development is a sector leading company finding innovative ways to support primary schools to transform PE experiences for EVERY child, teacher and family. Create's three central philosophies combined with our company values of Simplicity, Excellence and Passion make us leaders in learning and whole child development. We help schools, families and communities to provide early PE, Sport and physical activity experiences that create habits and develop relationships to transform the learning and lives of children.
We believe we are a fabulous company to work for, achieve extremely high customer retention rates and staff regularly highlight feeling supported by colleagues and being part of a team as company strengths. We actively encourage candidates who want to grow with us and who can bring fresh skills, experiences and new insights.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
We are seeking a dynamic, outstanding candidate to join our regional team to help further strengthen our business by generating growth and overseeing sales operations to expand our membership base.
- With support from the Regional Director and liaising with established partners, to create and deliver an ambitious and effective area sales plan to increase the number of real PE member schools.
- Manage the new business generation and sales process for your assigned geographic area.
- Respond to incoming enquiries and successfully convert in line with sales targets.
- Explore personal and specific challenges schools face and align and translate our solutions in a warm, simple and relevant way.
- Effectively use the CRM system to manage your sales pipeline, track performance and to review and adapt your sales plan.
Experience/ Skills / Qualities:
- Your integrity and professionalism aligns with our core vision and values.
- You are a dynamic individual and demonstrate excellent sales and negotiation skills, and have experience of meeting or exceeding targets.
- You are able to follow a core business methodology and lead a very effective and reliable sales process.
- You have the ability to build strong relationships within Create and with new partners/affiliates, key clients and peer advocates in your area.
- You are a team player with a strong customer focus.
- Proven experience in a sales role and in effectively using a CRM system.
- Experience of working in, or with, the education sector and/or an understanding of the local and national landscape within primary education.
Create Development is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Satisfactory references and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Create Development is an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, whilst celebrating diversity.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email Cathy Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org with applications via CV along with a cover letter or short video in response to the following:
- How you demonstrate a personal and professional alignment with our values of Simplicity, Excellence and Passion
- What unique qualities you would bring to the role