Brentford FC - Training Ground Chef de Partie
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits||£30,000 per annum|
|Closing Date||26 Jun|
The Role of the Chef de Partie
The role is made up of many varying responsibilities including preparing, cooking, and presenting high quality dishes within the specialty section. Assisting the Head Chef in supervising the kitchen, ensure good quality of stock and prepared food, creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes.
1. To run and supervise the kitchen to the required standards set by the Head Chef
2. Ensure good stock and waste control is practiced
3. Be responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods
4. Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
5. Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of designated section
6. Always maintain a positive and proactive attitude
7. Comply with all health and safety regulations, the Staff Code of Conduct and company policies
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the head chef and management
General Club Accountabilities
• To comply with all Club policies, including health and safety, data regulations and other legal, ethical, and social requirements.
• To build and maintain good working relationships while maintaining a professional image.
• To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Club and its personnel.
• To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times.
Person Specification - Essential Personal Characteristics
• Be prepared to work independently at times and as part of a team at other times to deliver a high-quality service.
• Prepare and cook meat, fish, veg and all carbs.
• Knowledge and ability to manage a section daily, potentially in charge of a 2nd chef working on your section.
• Organise orders and manage a team for pre and post-match food
• Travel away with the team, checking on hotel's food offering and cooking a live station
• Keep on top of your own section's orders, with high level of attention to detail.
• Help to maintain good food hygiene practices and good health and safety routine within the kitchen environment.
• Help plan and develop new menu ideas with the help of the Head chef.
To Apply Submit your CV and Cover Letter