Vote for us in The Ethnicity Awards!
Brentford FC - Disability Casual Sports Coach
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits||£11 – 12.50 per hour (depending on qualifications/experience)|
|Closing Date||31 Aug|
To assist with delivery of sessions across our range of Disability Programmes. This will include working with young people with various disabilities, particularly those with Autism, ADHD, Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Learning Difficulties, Mental Health Conditions.
The job holder will be required to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
General Trust Accountabilities
• To ensure compliance with all relevant policies, including health and safety and safeguarding policies
• To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
• To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional image at all times when representing Brentford FC Community Sports Trust
• To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Trust and its personnel
• To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
• To work with other sessional staff to ensure all sessions are delivered to a high standard
• Ensuring all sessions are delivered in compliance with BFCCST policies regarding Risk Assessments, Registers, Health and Safety, Incidents/Accidents, First Aid
Skills and competencies (desirable)
• Experience of working with children and young people with disabilities, especially some of those listed above • Driving licence & car (candidate will need to bring equipment to and from sessions)
Disability specific training will be made available to successful applicants.