Brentford FC Community Sports Trust - Disability Casual Sports Coach
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits||Hourly Rate: £11 – 12.50 per hour (depending on qualifications/experience)|
|Closing Date||10 Feb|
To assist with delivery of sessions across our range of Disability Programmes. This will include working with young people with various disabilities, particularly those with Autism, ADHD, Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Learning Difficulties, Mental Health Conditions.
The job holder will be required to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
• To work with other sessional staff to ensure all sessions are delivered to a high standard
• Ensuring all sessions are delivered in compliance with BFCCST policies regarding Risk Assessments, Registers, Health and Safety, Incidents/Accidents, First Aid
Job requirements (essential):
• Minimum Level 1 Coaching Qualification in at least one sport
• Safeguarding Certificate
• Emergency First Aid Certificate
• Current DBS certificate
Skills and competencies (desirable)
• Experience of working with children and young people with disabilities, especially some of those listed above
• Driving licence & car (candidate will need to bring equipment to and from sessions)
Disability specific training will be made available to successful applicants.
Please apply to the link below:
Please ensure you attach your documents to the application, any applications without attachments will not be considered.