Brentford FC Community Sports Trust - Casual Hours Gymnastics & Dance Coach
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits|
|Closing Date||30 Sep|
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide Pre-school Gymnastics, Curriculum Gymnastics & Dance (PE) and extra-curricular gymnastic & dance sessions to children and young people. The post holder needs to be flexible and may work irregular hours (e.g. evenings) given the nature of the role.
General Trust Accountabilities
• To ensure compliance with all relevant policies, including health and safety and safeguarding policies
• To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
• To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, always maintaining a professional image when representing Brentford FC Community Sports Trust
• To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Trust and its personnel
• To always maintain a flexible approach to work
· Minimum Level 1 gymnastics/dance coaching qualification
· Safeguarding certificate
· Emergency Aid certificate
· Current DBS
· Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to establish and maintain good working relationships
· Experience in planning and delivering gymnastics sessions, in extra-curricular environments
· Experience in understanding and commitment to physical education, sport and long-term athlete development
· Ability to travel to variety of workplaces within West London utilising own transport
· Flexible to work outside normal office hours
· To deliver gymnastics sessions, with the flexibility to ensure all participants are offered coaching at a level appropriate to their ability and support needs.
· Develop relationships with participants, teaching staff, support workers/carers, parents and other key partners/stakeholders to ensure effective session delivery.
· Keep up to date monitoring including registers, risk assessments and any relevant reporting documents.
· To access all Quality Assurance staff training offered by the Trust during the term of employment
· To ensure all equipment is available and well maintained.
· Provide feedback to teachers, coaches and parents where appropriate
· Ensure they are aware of any medical issues concerning the participants.
· Actively promote relevant trust offers
· Gymnastics Level 2 qualification
· Dance Qualification
· Preschool Gymnastics Qualifications
· Computer Literate (Microsoft Office) / IT skills
· Minimum 12 months' experience in delivering coaching sessions preferably within a school environment
· An understanding of the structure of School games
· Other NGB sports qualifications
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to:
Martin Bradshaw (Community Development Manager) email@example.com
Ellie Morley (Head Gymnastics Coach) Emorley@brentfordfccst.com