Organisation Badminton England
Location The National Badminton Centre Bradwell Road, Loughton, Milton Keynes, MK8 9LA.
Hours of Work 20 hrs per week
Salary & Benefits Grade 2 £10,118 p.a. based on flexible working 20 hrs per week
Closing Date 25 April
Badminton England is the National Governing Body for badminton in England, based at the National Badminton Centre, Loughton in Milton Keynes. The organisation is dedicated to growing the sport of badminton by enabling more people to play badminton and giving those with talent the opportunity to fulfil their potential. The National Badminton Centre is also the home of the England Performance Programme (EPP) which trains and prepares the best English players to challenge for medals at future Commonwealth Games, World Championships and Olympic Games.
We are seeking a capable Safeguarding Administrator to provide administrative support to the safeguarding function within Badminton England with a particular emphasis on DBS administration.
We want to appoint someone with relentless drive to get the best from all those involved with the England Performance Pathway and commitment to the establishment of a high performing talent system that can accelerate the development of our next generation of players.
The successful candidate will need to:
1. Have an in depth knowledge of the requirements of a world class environment and what it takes to win at the highest level.
2. Demonstrate recent experience of coaching at the pinnacle of our sport.
3. Understand the requirements and experience of nurturing and developing talented young players
4. Be relentless in their pursuit of excellence with the energy and enthusiasm to influence and inspire those around them.
5. Demonstrate they can develop and implement strategies utilising a team and available resources.
6. Be open minded and ambitious to personal learning and the development of others for the purpose of gaining competitive advantage.
8. 8. Successfully demonstrate their commitment to our values of Focus, Ambition, Courage and Teamwork.
A high level of confidentiality and an ability to deal proportionately with sensitive issues is required
This is a Grade 2 role offered at £10,118 per annum based on 20 hours per week and we are flexible as to how these hours are worked. The role will be based at the National Badminton Centre.
For more information go to our website: www.badmintonengland.co.uk/careers
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before the deadline - 5pm Thursday 25th April 2017.No files available