Organisation Women in Sport
Location London (flexible)
Hours of Work Full-Time
Salary & Benefits £32,000
Closing Date 21 April
Women in Sport launched the Research and Advice Service (RAS) in January 2018. It is the vehicle by which Women in Sport support organisations to make a positive change for women and girls in sport. We are looking for someone to manage and continually develop the service.
The Research and Advice Service Manager will drive the delivery, future development, monitoring and evaluation of the service for Women in Sport and in doing so support the delivery of the charity's strategy.
The role will support the Associate Head of Innovation in ensuring that the service is achieving demonstrable impact for women and girls as well contributing to the wider team as required.
1. Lead the effective delivery of the Research and Advice Service
• Curate the research and advice webpages ensuring content is appropriate, accessible and current.
• Lead the implementation of the process for responding to enquiries to the service • Coordinate Women in Sport's Webinar series and support the delivery of the new Women in Sport podcasts • Support the delivery of stakeholder events • Provide administrative support to Women in Sports workshops and training • Through the delivery of the service identify opportunities for future partnerships for the charity • Imbed the service as the core delivery mechanism for Women in Sports work across the charity
2. Develop and maintain robust monitoring and evaluation of the Research and Advice Service • Lead the Implementation of the monitoring and evaluation process for the Research and Advice Service • Effectively utilise the charities CRM system to support the management and monitoring of the Research and Advice Service • Work with the Engagement Team to provide information for reporting and applying to funders or potential funders • Identify trends from enquiries and opportunities for future research 3. Continual development and innovation for the Research and Advice Service
• Develop and manage new relationships for external organisations who can add value to the Women in Sport Research and Advice Service • Curate themed packages of support for Research and Advice service customers • Continually innovate for the Research and Advice Service to ensure that the best possible experience is being delivered to our customers • Work with the Innovation Manager – Programmes to create and deliver sharable learnings from Women in Sport funded projects
4. Marketing and Communications
• Support the development of outputs from Women in Sports innovation and research projects • Support the Campaigns and Engagement team in pro-actively marketing the service • Produce communications for Women in Sport channels as required • Ensure that the Research and Advice service is GDPR compliant • Managing the Support service emails and enquiries to an excellent standard
The post holder may be required to undertake such duties not included in the job description as are reasonably requested by the CEO or line manager.
The post holder will be expected to attend Women in Sport team meetings as required.
The job description may be subject to review from time to time in consultation with the post-holder.
Visit https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.womeninsport.org%2fabout-us%2fcareers%2f&c=E,1,4SjIH5igstBpH74prx4XwZUVlvJJFUhWj2YfhrkgU1cNUr_wjGN4OhYAXYelEFH71_bmPL7FTBmc6MXU3rL1YVfHAjzYW8VX-ib3t9fN0VCiNHVUnhbz&typo=1 for more informationNo files available