Organisation Badminton England
Location Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
Hours of Work 35.58 hours per week
Salary & Benefits This is a Grade 4 role offering a salary from £25,000 per annum plus pension and other benefits
Closing Date 24 April
Focus - pursuing goals with clarity, drive and determination
Ambition - striving to attain excellence with motivation and passion
Courage - having the confidence to evolve by making the right decisions for the right reasons
Teamwork - understanding and respecting each other's roles and being a supportive unified team
To lead the local implementation of our Discover Badminton strategy (2017-2025) with a primary focus membership growth and retention as well as a contribution towards revenue generation across the specified County areas.
Sustain, activate and manage on-going local partnerships that can support the delivery of Discover Badminton's strategic targets.
To empower the local Badminton community to grow our core market, through increased participation, coaching, volunteering, officiating and/or spectating opportunities.
* Identify, manage and sustain effective relationships with key partners who can demonstrate increased membership growth and retention as well as a strong financial return
* Maintain and enhance a collaborative working relationship with County Badminton Association committees where applicable
* Influence and inspire our workforce and clubs to support our strategy
* Match Badminton England products and services to customer need, using insight where possible
* Assess and manage the required financial investment into County areas, including identifying external funding to support local delivery
* Support coach, volunteer and official development to grow grassroots Badminton
* Track progress against performance measures with a solution focused approach to challenges
* Support the development and roll out of adapted programmes to meet local and strategic need (e.g. social competition, National Schools Championships)
* Proactively and strategically empower partners to enable the growth of membership
* Implement strategies that maximise return on investment via appropriate Badminton products and services e.g. membership, ticket sales etc
* Play a key role in contributing towards the Regional delivery planning, and the shaping of local partner delivery plans aligned to our business objectives
* Communicate & advocate strategic decisions with key partners
* Ability to lead and influence at all levels to deliver strategic goals and agreed targets
* Ability to 'sell' Badminton as a sport, it's products and services to stakeholders
* Ability to activate long-term partnerships offering mutual benefit
* Ability to identify and manage multiple projects
* Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate to partners at all levels, providing excellence in customer service
* Knowledge of the Badminton landscape (Desirable)
* Experience in Sports Development, Relationship/Account Management or a comparable field
* Proven track record in selling products and services to meet customer / partner need
* Able to motivate and inspire others through strong communication at all levels
* Strategic-thinker who seizes opportunities
* Flexibility to adapt in a fast paced environment
* Trustworthy team player
Please provide a supporting statement with your application demonstrating how you meet the requirements for this position.
To apply for this role, please use the following link to complete an online application:
If you experience any issues with the link provided, please contact HR at email@example.com
If sufficient high-quality applications have been received, we reserve the right to close the position early. Please ensure that you apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
Badminton England is committed to equality & diversity and welcomes applications from everyone regardless of background, origin, gender, religion, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.No files available