Organisation British Gymnastics
Location Based at Lilleshall National Sport Centre
Hours of Work 16.5 hours per week Monday to Thursday 5.00pm to 7.30pm, Friday, 4.30pm to 7.00pm and Saturdays 9.00am to 1.00pm
Salary & Benefits Salary range Salary range £16,150 - £18,700 per annum (dependent upon experience) pro rata for part time. + Contributory Pension Scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Closing Date 18 April
We have a new opportunity for a Customer Support Advisor to join our Customer Services department, based at Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Shropshire and offering a highly competitive basic salary of up to £18,700 (dependent upon experience).
Providing every customer superior quality and service is our number one priority and due to our on-going commitment to our members, we are looking to expand the team to continue to offer an exceptional service.
You will be based in a small sized contact centre in a busy environment, handling incoming calls, chats and emails from members and clubs on a daily basis. You will manage membership questions, handle enquiries and any disputes to ensure the customer experience is maintained to the highest levels at all times.
· Handle and resolve enquiries from members, clubs and internal departments
· Updating and maintaining the internal systems on a regular and on-going basis.
· Completing various back office and administration duties associated with customer service requirements.
· Promote British Gymnastics courses on calls, in line with relevant promotional activity.
· Minimise errors to avoid unnecessary work load
· Be flexible in providing support for others when required and undertake other duties as and when needed.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience of working within a Call Centre/Customer Service environment, dealing with a high level of activity within a business environment.
· Have an excellent telephone manner and customer rapport skills in order to deliver the best customer experience.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your message and build trust with members and colleagues.
· Good level of I.T skills, experience of using CRM or internal data management systems.
· Ability to complete and handle back-office administrational duties in-line with department requirements.
If you would like to become part of our professional and focused Customer Support team and have the necessary experience to be our Customer Support Advisor, we would like to hear from you today!
Applicants must have access to their own form of transportation and hold a full driving license
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this post please visit our website at www.british-gymanstics.org
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Wednesday, 18th April 2018
Interview date: 26th April 2018
Unfortunately, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.No files available