Organisation British Canoeing
Location National Water Sports Centre, Holme Pierrepont, Nottingham
Hours of Work 37 hours per week
Salary & Benefits Band 4 - £32,174 - £42,250
Closing Date 05 December
12 month contract (Maternity Cover), with the possibility of a permanent role.
The post holder will manage the marketing strategy for membership involving planning, managing and implementing marketing activities to maximise retention of existing members as well as the acquisition of new members.
Working with colleagues across the business linking membership campaigns into corporate priorities.
• Implement and execute the marketing plan and appropriate campaign activity to deliver new members
• Plan, manage and execute a range of marketing activities to maximise retention of existing members
• Use an in depth understanding of the various on and offline marketing channels to develop campaign activities, analysing their suitability for different needs
• Use a range of appropriate methods to gather insight about our members, and work with the Membership & Data Officer to produce clear reports
• Use insight gathered into member motivations to guide planning and develop propositions and new offers
• Work with the Communications Team to deliver content led communications from first contact from Performance Awards and the Consumer site and throughout the membership year
• Promote the value of the membership and increase the uptake of membership and member benefits by reviewing the current promotional materials, coordinating messaging and leading on the development and deployment of promotional content (digital, print, merchandise)
• Work with colleagues and stakeholders to actively coordinate and promote membership campaigns
• Provide reports and analysis on campaign effectiveness and ROI throughout the year
• Forecast and manage expenditure against a programme budget
• Provide marketing support on the implementation of new club services
• Work with the Business Development Manager to identify and development additional revenue opportunities through cross-selling and new member benefits.
Please send a covering letter clearly stating your salary expectations and CV.
Full details can be found at www.britishcanoeing.org.uk/about/jobs