Organisation England Golf
Location England Golf Headquarters, The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU
Hours of Work Full Time
Salary & Benefits £15,000 - £18,000 per annum plus benefits
Closing Date 07 August
We are the national governing body for amateur golf. We work at the heart of golf in England, supporting and empowering a thriving community of players, counties and clubs to get the most out of the game we love. We live by our values of Be Honest, Inclusive, Responsible, Excellent and Supportive.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our busy Marketing and Communications team. The role of Administrator will provide support in the delivery of our marketing and communications strategy. They will assist the Membership Marketing Manager in the delivery of membership development initiatives, offers and events as well as the wider Marketing and Communications team as appropriate. They will update and maintain relevant databases, support the updating of various online activity, respond to enquiries and assist with relevant market research and the compilation of reports.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• A knowledge of administrative procedures and of preparing reports, minutes, general correspondence and arranging travel.
• A knowledge and experience around managing data and/or customer service.
• An understanding of database marketing and campaign reporting and analysis.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in verbal and electronic forms.
• Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and deliver high-quality work to tight timescales.
• A comprehensive knowledge of the entire MSOffice suite, including spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation applications.
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
The successful applicant will be confident, with excellent attention to detail, a positive can-do attitude and a genuine desire to develop a career in marketing and communications. A knowledge of the game of golf is not essential.
The post is full-time (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm core hours) however, travel may be required and there will be some need to travel and work evenings and weekends as necessary. The position is based at England Golf Headquarters, The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU.
For further information please download the full role description from our website (www.englandgolf.org/jobs). To apply complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (no CVs please) and email for the attention of HR to email@example.com.
Interviews take place: Tuesday 15th August and/or Thursday 17th August 2017
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer.