Organisation British Gymnastics
Location Based from Lilleshall National Sports Centre
Hours of Work 37 hours per week
Salary & Benefits Salary range £14,250 to £19,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Closing Date 11 May
The overall purpose of this role is to support Learning and Development to ensure the smooth running of all administrative aspects of the delivery of allocated training and learning programmes; including supporting bookings, scheduling, database management, training venues, preparing resources and material, budgeting, evaluation and collation of statistics to measure take-up and ROI. Working with the Learning & Development Managers, the Administrator will liaise with other departments and external contacts to ensure the timely delivery and quality of all training.
- Support the line manager to ensure a learning portfolio of resources is available; the resources are consistent in their presentation style/branding, are accurate and up-to-date.
- Continuously improving existing resources to ensure they are up-to-date with respect to changes in legislation; judging cycles; Fédération Internationale de Gymnastique (FIG) code of points, liaising with appropriate technical authors and contributors throughout the cycle.
- Supporting the development of an online platform and maintaining/managing the online resource library, as appropriate.
- Administer the British Gymnastics Academy by Developing resources using word, InDesign, PDF, creative cloud (where applicable) and reviewing new content for consistency with existing content.
- Conducting user testing to ensure new content is functional; recording results and providing feedback.
- Support the departments with routine office administration and customer service such as taking telephone calls, answering/fielding the calls and queries as appropriate.
- Support the Learning & Development Manager to set up and administer training courses for internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal individual will have/be able to demonstrate:
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook. Previous experience of using InDesign, internet sites for uploading, storing and updating pages is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and command of the English language for proof-reading and type setting
- Good interpersonal skills for communicating with a wide variety of people in various formats
- Having a can-do attitude to support the wider team and having an approachable and friendly demeanour as the first point of contact into the L&D team
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this post please visit our website at www.british-gymanstics.org
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Tuesday, 24th April 2018
Interview date: 11th May 2018
Unfortunately, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
No files available
Return to Vacancies