Organisation Badminton England
Location Milton Keynes
Hours of Work 35.58 hours per week
Salary & Benefits This is a grade 2 role offering a salary from £16,000 to £19,000 per annum.
Closing Date 16 June
Focus - pursuing goals with clarity, drive and determination
Ambition - striving to attain excellence with motivation and passion
Courage - having the confidence to evolve by making the right decisions for the right reasons
Teamwork - understanding and respecting each others' roles and being a supportive unified team
To be one of the Nation's most popular sports and consistently win medals at World, Olympic and Paralympic level
How does the role supports our vision:
The in-house Graphic Designer is responsible for the design of Badminton England assets, bringing our company vision to life.
Strong graphical skills and an understanding digital experience across website, social and email platforms is crucial to the role where you'll play a crucial role in our Reach, Engage and Revenue strategy where every touchpoint needs the right graphical element.
This includes, but is not limited to, programmes and wider participation, membership, Competitions, Coaching, Team England and the YONEX All England Badminton Championships.
* Execute the Badminton England's visual identity across all marketing materials, social media and websites.
* Creation of campaign assets for Badminton England programmes.
* Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders prioritising workload effectively.
* Ability to adapt to visual styles to suit certain projects and follow existing styles and brand guidelines.
* Acting as an ambassador for the brand, helping to ensure consistency in the application of our visual identity across the business.
* Supporting the team and other business functions throughout the execution of campaigns and projects requiring support, guidance or graphic design input.
* Maintaining image and content libraries to facilitate collaboration across the business.
* Familiar with the difference between print and digital, and how to create effective assets for digital sharing.
* Ability to compose memorable and consistent typographic and graphical layouts.
* Experience of making complex information easy to understand for a variety of audiences.
The successful Candidate:
* Experience/understanding of designing for digital outputs - across web, email and digital media with strong knowledge around mobile and desktop web usability best practices.
* You will have a degree or post-graduate qualification in Graphic Design, Typography, Interaction Design or equivalent work experience.
* You are a skilled Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Distiller, Acrobat Reader user.
* Video editing experience is a plus.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to adapt creative for different purposes.
* Ability to work autonomously.
If sufficient high-quality applications have been received, we reserve the right to close the position early. Please ensure that you apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
To apply for this position, please use the following link to complete an online application form:
If you experience any issues with the link provided, please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org