Organisation Stoke City Football Club
Location Stoke on Trent
Hours of Work 20
Salary & Benefits Competitive
Closing Date 06 November
Duty Manager (Part Time)
Stoke City Football Club
Stoke on Trent
6th November 2017
Stoke City Football Club of the English Premier League is looking for a part time Duty Manager to support its Commercial operations at bet365 Stadium.
As Duty Manager you will be responsible for the operational delivery of all meetings, events and conference hire at bet365 Stadium, ensuring the highest standards of customer service.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Assisting in achieving the highest standards for functions and events by controlling the operational aspects of each event.
• Assessing equipment and supply needs, whilst placing appropriate orders and checking delivery.
• Providing a platform for further improvement from customer feedback.
• Completing regular checks of the building to ensure that it is well maintained with the highest standard of cleanliness.
• Checking function rooms for events, including room layouts, furniture and equipment.
• Liaising with clients prior to and during events, ensuring all requirements are met and foreseeing any issues that may arise.
• Dealing with customer complaints correctly and as efficiently as possible.
The position will be offered on a 20 hours per week part time basis and the successful applicant will be available to work evenings and weekends to cover events as required.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter, to Human Resources, SCFC Jobs, PO Box 3573, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 9LL or email to email@example.com quoting 'DM1017SE' in the subject line. Alternatively, telephone the Human Resources Department on 01782 684880 for an application form.