Organisation British Gymnastics
Location Lilleshall National Sports Centre
Hours of Work 37 hours with the flexibility to work up to 5 weekend Gymshop Events
Salary & Benefits Up to £19,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension scheme+ 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days
Closing Date 11 November
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Gymnastic Enterprises Ltd (GEL) Operational team through the timely and accurate processing of invoices, internal and external customer orders and answering customer emails and telephone calls and support with the picking, packing and despatching of customer orders.
A typical day will see you supporting the team with picking orders from 9.00am to11.00am and then focus on administration tasks. During the day, you may have to help Goods In with deliveries and with the picking for when Gymshop attends events. You will also attend up to five weekend Gymshop events as part of the GEL team running the pop-up shop which will involving selling directly to customers. This may require staying away overnight.
The successful candidate will be part of a small but busy GEL team based at Lilleshall. Your working day will mainly be spent actively working within the warehouse and GEL offices.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* Raise orders to and process invoices from suppliers and service providers in an accurate and timely manner, chasing up any discrepancies and tracking costs
* Processing all inter-company orders from other departments for awards, resources, clothing and merchandising and ensuring they are picked and despatched on time
* Processing orders from key accounts who currently do not process these online and maintaining the sales tracker for these customers
* Answering incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers, resolving queries, taking payments or passing over to a colleague in a professional manner
* Work closely with our Education and Events teams to ensure the timely printing and despatch of training materials and event programmes.
* Timely and accurate picking, packing and despatching of customer orders as required.
* Assist at Goods In with major deliveries to help count and quality check large deliveries
* Flexibility to work up to 5 weekends a year at local Gymshop Pop Up shops, setting up the shop, selling directly to the customers and returning stock after the event. These busy events are usually held at weekends and so you will need to be able to work as required.
The ideal individual will have/be able to demonstrate:
* That you can manage a busy workload, working both individually and as part of our team to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and to a high standard
* Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail, for checking stock levels and accurately picking orders
* Good literacy and computer skills so you will be confident learning to use our online shop despatch and courier services systems, and basic Word and Excel as required
* Excellent customer service, including patience and the ability to logically process and resolve problems and to work directly with customers at events
* Confident in lifting boxes, moving items around the warehouse, loading items in to the GEL van for events, and able to spend most of your working time actively working within the warehouse environment
* Previous sales order processing or invoicing experience is desirable
* Overall, you'll be a good team player, managing your own workload, supporting your colleagues and proactively looking to help with tasks during the week.
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this post please visit www.british-gymnastics.org
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday, 11th November 2018
Interview date: Wednesday, 21st November 2018No files available