Organisation British Gymnastics
Location Based from Lilleshall National Sports Centre
Hours of Work 37 hours per week
Salary & Benefits Salary range £19,280 to £25,700 per annum (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Closing Date 27 April
We are looking for a Customer Service Officer to support the Customer Experience Manager and to tailor and improve the customer service experience to members to ensure the provision of a first-class service to all users of the service and ensure an excellent customer experience. As the role holder, you will analyse statistical data to understand reasons for calls and make recommendations for solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing an efficient membership renewal process to BG members and prospective members and be a primary contact for Suppliers and Home Countries in relation to Customer Services.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
· To effectively manage a team of Customer Support Advisors to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
· To ensure all communications received in the Contact Centre are administered within agreed service levels
· To ensure effective management of the Contact Centre by utilising contact centre technology & reporting tools.
· Bringing focus to a 'resolution at the point of first contact' culture; building/maintaining current knowledge and understanding of the products, services, policies, initiatives, key personnel etc. Ensure everyone who calls the contact centre is treated like a VIP and maintain exceptional standards of customer service amongst team members.
· To build effective relationships with/be the first point of contact for suppliers, other departments and Home Countries.
· To co-ordinate effective management and processing of financial transactions through the department.
The ideal individual will have/be able to demonstrate:
· Experience of working within a call centre/customer service environment, dealing with a high level of activity within business environment.
· Knowledge and understanding how call centre/customer service environment issues i.e. resource scheduling, metrics formulation, adherence reporting, skills based routing, call performance
stats, ensuring performance targets are aligned to corporate strategic priorities and that progress is reported on a regular basis
· Have an excellent telephone manner and customer rapport skills in order to dealing with a high level
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your message and build trust with members and colleagues
· Good level of IT Skill, experience of using CRM or internal data management system
· Experience of managing a team in a call centre/customer service environment is desirable.
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this post please visit our website at www.british-gymnastics.org
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Wednesday, 18th April 2018
Interview date: 27th April 2018
Unfortunately, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.No files available