Organisation British Gymnastics
Hours of Work 37 hours per week
Salary & Benefits Salary £22,250-£26,961 per annum (dependent upon experience) + pension benefit + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Closing Date 29 May
British Gymnastics is the UK Governing Body for gymnastics. We exist to support, lead and inspire all those involved or interested in gymnastics; from the creation of new programmes and activities at grass roots level in the community, to the development of talent producing international gymnasts.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us and as we move forward with the implementation of our Customer Services Framework we have a new opportunity for an experienced customer service complaint handler to consolidate and improve complaint handling.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Co-ordinating the development of a complaints management system across the organisation; communicating and coaching colleagues to understand their responsibilities
• Being the first point of reference for formal written complaints, complex cases and complaints requiring Senior Management decision making
• Handling complaints on behalf of the CEO including issuing holding letters, investigation, reporting and preparation of draft responses etc.
• Managing the complaints log and ensuring all cases are closed
• Investigating root cause analysis and recommending improvements
• Working on customer experience improvement projects
• Upholding and promoting standards, including data protection.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
• Experience of effective complaint handling and complaint management systems, including use of recording systems, root cause analysis, data protection etc.
• Excellent customer service, advanced communication skills (written and verbal), great problem solving and time management skills
• Analytical skills for investigating, reporting and recommending improvements
• Good computer, organisation and administration skills.
For full details please see pdfRole profile ( 130 KB )
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
Completed applications are to be returned by post or email to
British Gymnastics, HR Department, Lilleshall National Sports Centre, Newport, Shropshire TF10 9NB
Tel: 0345 129 7 129 ext 2398
Closing date for applications: 29th May 2017
Interview date: 15th June 2017
Unfortunately, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.