Organisation England Golf
Location Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Salary & Benefits Salary Band 2 (£14,011 - £18,956 per annum plus benefits)
Closing Date 16 August
Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Salary Band 2 (£14,011 - £18,956 per annum plus benefits)
16th August 2016
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Marketing and PR team. England Golf are the governing body for amateur golf in England and are an outward looking organisation, responsible for developing and promoting the amateur game of golf in England. At England Golf we value, being honest, inclusive, responsible, excellent and supportive.
The Marketing and PR team plan and distribute England Golf press releases and manage press and media relationships answering any related enquiries. The Marketing Administrator will provide administration support. They will update and maintain relevant databases, support the updating of various online activity, respond to enquiries and provide analysis and information for regular reports on partnership activity, membership programmes and sponsorship agreements.
The successful candidate will need to have:
• Knowledge of administrative procedures and of preparing reports and general correspondence
• Knowledge and experience of managing data and/or customer service
• An understanding of database marketing and campaign reporting and analysis
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in verbal and electronic forms
• A comprehensive knowledge of word processing, email, spreadsheet and presentation software
• An accurate and thorough approach with attention to detail and able to manage and prioritise multiple projects.
Knowledge of the game of golf is not essential.
The post is full-time (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm core hours). The position is based at England Golf Headquarters, The National Golf Centre, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire.
For further information and to apply please visit our website www.englandgolf.org/vacancies, complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (no C.V.'s please) for the attention of Human Resources on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 16th August 2016
Interviews take place: Thursday 25th August 2016
England Golf is an Equal Opportunities employerNo files available