Organisation England Golf
Location The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire LN10 6PU
Hours of Work Full Time
Salary & Benefits Band 2 £14,221 - £19,240 p.a. plus benefits
Closing Date 25 April
England Golf is a large, modern and outward looking organisation, responsible for governing, developing and promoting the amateur game of golf in England. Its membership includes approximately 650,000 golfers and 1900 affiliated clubs.
We value being honest, inclusive, responsible, excellent and supportive.
The Administrator is a new position and will provide administration support within the Governance and Performance departments, in all aspects of the administration of safeguarding, equity and other governance department issues and provide administration support to the Performance department.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• An ability to solve problems within your own area of work
• Have good communication skills
• Understand and manage confidential information with the appropriate control.
• Promotion of equality and diversity in all actions and activities throughout England Golf.
• Knowledge of administrative procedures and of preparing reports, minutes and general correspondence.
• Being highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and deliver high-quality work to tight timescales.
A knowledge of golf is not essential.
The post is full-time (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm core hours) and is a shared resource between two departments. The position is based at England Golf HQ in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire.
For further information please visit our website www.englandgolf.org/vacancies, and to apply please complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (no C.V.'s please) for the attention of Human Resources on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 25th April 2017 @ 1pm