Race Equality Event - Pinsent Masons, LONDON, Monday 25th March 2019
Sporting Equals Launches its Charter for Change at its Race Equaity Event at Pinsent Masons, London on Monday 25th March 2019. Key Speakers Include:
· Dr Rosena Allin-Khan MP and Shadow Minister for Sport
· Tim Hollingsworth - CEO, Sport England
· Oliver Scadgell - Participation Director, Lawn Tennis Association
· Zuby Hamard - Strategic Lead for Sport & Physical Activity (Bradford CC)
· Montell Douglas - Team GB Olympic Sprinter & Bobsleigher
· Yunus Lunat - Partner, Ison Harrison, Chair FA General Appeals Panel
· Shelley Alexander – BBC Sport lead for Diversity and Women's Sport
· Trevor Watkins – Partner, Pinsent Masons LLP
· Arun Kang – CEO, Sporting Equals
We will be sharing the latest datasets on BAME communities in sport and physical activity as well as launching our Charter to promote and support BAME inclusion at all levels of sport and physical activity.
@SportingEquals #SportingEqualsCharter #CaptureCommitCelebrate
Breaking Boundaries with Nana Kwame Ankomah and Muhammad Mailk TKO Boxing Barking and Dagenham
We speak to Nana Kwame Ankomah and Muhammad Malik our Barking and Dagenham...
Sporting Equals partner with Comic Relief and NET to support BAME-led organisations worst hit by Covid-19
Sporting Equals Partner with Sport England to support Tackling Inequalities Fund Distribution
Breaking Boundaries with Rob Deeks and Aik Saath
Today we speak to Rob Deeks from Breaking Boundaries' partner community...
Breaking Boundaries in Barking and Dagenham with Aidan Elmore!
We speak to Breaking Boundaries local Ambassador Aidan Elmore about the...
How Breaking Boundaries host Edgbaston Foundation has helped to #FeedBirmingham
Birmingham's Breaking Boundaries host, Edgbaston Foundation partnered with...
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions Golf Survey
CEO Statement: Racism in the Sport Sector
Our CEO - Arun Kang OBE reflects on the initial findings of our racism in sport...
CEO Sporting Equals Statement: Equality of Opportunity in the Sport Sector
Our CEO Arun Kang OBE, explores the lack of equality of opportunity in the...
CEO Arun Kang OBE Statement on Intersectionality
Given our recent statement for 20% BAME leadership targets in sport. We wanted...
Densign White Statement on BAME Leadership in Sport
We speak to Densign White - Former Chair British Judo, Chair Sporting Equals...
Arun Kang OBE Statement on BAME Leadership in Sport
Our CEO Arun Kang OBE reflects on the persistent issue of racial bias and...