Prize Draw Terms and Conditions Golf Survey
Four eligible entrants will be selected at random to win a £25 Amazon voucher. Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions before you enter.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries can only be made by completing the Sporting Equals Golf Perceptions survey on SurveyMonkey.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of Sporting Equals and their families.
- Entrants must provide their name, date of birth, postcode and email address.
- Entrants must be aged between 14 and 24 to enter and living in the UK. The winner may be required to submit proof of age.
- The winner will be picked at random and will be contacted by email. If the winner does not reply to our message within five working days from the date we send the message, we reserve the right to select another winner from among the prize draw entrants.
- Each person can only win one prize draw.
- If the winner is under 18 Sporting Equals will require consent from a parent or legal guardian in order to release the prize. Sporting Equals will reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random if consent is not provided.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the closing date stated.
- Sporting Equals will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- This prize draw, terms and prizes may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries Community Coordinator Sam Bickmore looks back at delivery in 2020
A look back on Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries programme in 2020 with...
Sporting Equals Race Equality Event Links to Watch Back
Race Equality: State of the Sector, is Sporting Equals' annual event for those...
Manchester Breaking Boundaries Community partner Sri Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara
Manchester Breaking Boundaries Community partner Sri Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara...
International Women's Day 2021: Sporting Equals Activator East London - Janine Palm Interview
We at Sporting Equals wanted to reflect on this year's International Women's...
Sporting Equals Launch Youth Panel!
Read more about our Youth Panel and how to apply!
Katarina Johnson-Thompson opens applications to the KJT Academy
Katarina Johnson-Thompson, has opened up applications for year one of the KJT...
Jit shares his thoughts on working on the Slough Breaking Boundaries programme in 2020
Jit shares his thoughts on working on the Slough Breaking Boundaries programme...
Physical Activity Levels Disparity Identified Within Young People and Children from Ethnically Diverse Communities
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the activity levels of...
We catch up with Lauren Mudd to hear about her first year as the Breaking Boundaries Bradford Community Coordinator
Lauren reflects on her first year as part of the Bradford Breaking Boundaries...
Usman Khan looks back on the 2020 Breaking Boundaries programme through his perspective as the Birmingham Activator
We look back on the 2020 Breaking Boundaries programme with Birmingham...
Sporting Equals Terminology Resource
Sporting Equals launches Terminology Resource to further our recent work on...
CEO Arun Kang OBE Statement: Uniting The Movement Sport England 10-Year Strategy Review
Our CEO Arun Kang OBE, reviews the new Sport England 10-Year strategy: Uniting...