Prize Draw Terms and Conditions Golf Survey
Four eligible entrants will be selected at random to win a £25 Amazon voucher. Please make sure you read all the terms and conditions before you enter.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries can only be made by completing the Sporting Equals Golf Perceptions survey on SurveyMonkey.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of Sporting Equals and their families.
- Entrants must provide their name, date of birth, postcode and email address.
- Entrants must be aged between 14 and 24 to enter and living in the UK. The winner may be required to submit proof of age.
- The winner will be picked at random and will be contacted by email. If the winner does not reply to our message within five working days from the date we send the message, we reserve the right to select another winner from among the prize draw entrants.
- Each person can only win one prize draw.
- If the winner is under 18 Sporting Equals will require consent from a parent or legal guardian in order to release the prize. Sporting Equals will reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random if consent is not provided.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the closing date stated.
- Sporting Equals will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- This prize draw, terms and prizes may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
British Sport United in Gratitude
Sporting Equals shed some light on the upcoming 'Thank You Day' plans from the...
Introducing the new Manchester Breaking Boundaries Community Coordinator programme Matthew Youngson
We sit down with the new Community Coordinator for Manchester Matthew Youngson
Introducing our new Sporting Equals Activator for Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries programme Janine Palm
We sit down with Janine Palm the new Sporting Equals Activator for the Barking...
Introducing our new Sporting Equals Activator for Bradford Breaking Boundaries programme Taj Butt
Introducing our New Sporting Equals Activator Taj Butt, for the Bradford...
Introducing our New Sporting Equals Activator for Birmingham Breaking Boundaries - Juliet Bertie
We sit down with Juliet Bertie the new Sporting Equals Activator for the...
COVID-19 pandemic significantly increases physical activity disparities amongst ethnically diverse communities
Sporting Equals Impact Report 2020-2021
Links to all versions of the Sporting Equals Impact Report 2020-2021
A look back on 2020 with Omair Shah, Al Madina Mosque, a Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries community partner
Looking back on Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries delivery in 2020 with...
Ravinder Dharni, Bradford shares his thoughts on the Breaking Boundaries delivery in 2020
We hear this week from one of the Breaking Boundaries community partners...
Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries Community Coordinator Sam Bickmore looks back at delivery in 2020
A look back on Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries programme in 2020 with...
Sporting Equals Race Equality Event Links to Watch Back
Race Equality: State of the Sector, is Sporting Equals' annual event for those...
Manchester Breaking Boundaries Community partner Sri Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara
Manchester Breaking Boundaries Community partner Sri Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara...