FA 'Bringing Opportunities to Communities' Consultation Forums 2018
FA 'BRINGING OPPORTUNITIES TO COMMUNITIES' COMMUNITY CONSULTATION FORUMS 2018
Bringing Opportunities to Community was The FA's first plan to address Asian Inclusion in the grassroots game. This plan was launched in 2015 after consultation with Asian communities in eight different parts of the country. As the first stage of that plan has now concluded, we are revisiting those communities and those venues to ask you how you feel about football now.
These community consultations will be a mixture of presentation, consultation and workshop. Every event will be free of charge, accessible and refreshments will be provided. Below are the list of events taking place, please use the drop down menu on the booking sheet to select your chosen venue. We have partnered with Sporting Equals to help us gain insight into the impact of our work and capture feedback at the forums to help shape how we move forward.
Anyone wanting to attend these events MUST, due to security requirements book via this booking link: Book here
• Forum 1 - Monday 1 October, 6.30-9pm Venue: Middlesex FA, Rectory Park, 163 Byron Way, Northolt UB5 6BB
• Forum 2 - Monday 8 October, 6.30-9pm Venue: Vallance Community Sports Association. SHA Community Centre, 117 Vallance Road, London E1 5BW
• Forum 3 - Monday 15 October, 6.30-9pm Venue: Luton Town Football Club, Kenilworth Road Stadium, 1 Maple Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU4 8AW
• Forum 4 - Monday 5 November, 6.30-9pm Venue: Walsall FC, The Banks's Stadium, Bescot Crescent,Walsall West Midlands WS1 4SA
• Forum 5 - Tuesday 6 November, 6.30-9pm Venue: GNG Football Club Leicester, Riverside Football Ground, Braunstone Lane East Leicester, LE3 2FW
• Forum 6 - Monday 12 November, 6.30-9pm Venue: Sheffield United FC, Cherry St, Sheffield S2 4SU
• Forum 7 - Monday 19 November, 6.30-9pm Venue: Burnley FC, Turf Moor, 52-56 Harry Potts Way, Burnley BB10 4BX
• Forum 8 - Monday 26 November, 6.30-9pm Venue: Bradford City FC, Valley Parade, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD8 7DY
We expect all of these events to be full, so we would encourage you to book on-line as soon as possible. For any questions on these events please contact Kevin.Coleman@TheFA.com
British Sport United in Gratitude
Sporting Equals shed some light on the upcoming 'Thank You Day' plans from the...
Introducing the new Manchester Breaking Boundaries Community Coordinator programme Matthew Youngson
We sit down with the new Community Coordinator for Manchester Matthew Youngson
Introducing our new Sporting Equals Activator for Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries programme Janine Palm
We sit down with Janine Palm the new Sporting Equals Activator for the Barking...
Introducing our new Sporting Equals Activator for Bradford Breaking Boundaries programme Taj Butt
Introducing our New Sporting Equals Activator Taj Butt, for the Bradford...
Introducing our New Sporting Equals Activator for Birmingham Breaking Boundaries - Juliet Bertie
We sit down with Juliet Bertie the new Sporting Equals Activator for the...
COVID-19 pandemic significantly increases physical activity disparities amongst ethnically diverse communities
Sporting Equals Impact Report 2020-2021
Links to all versions of the Sporting Equals Impact Report 2020-2021
A look back on 2020 with Omair Shah, Al Madina Mosque, a Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries community partner
Looking back on Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries delivery in 2020 with...
Ravinder Dharni, Bradford shares his thoughts on the Breaking Boundaries delivery in 2020
We hear this week from one of the Breaking Boundaries community partners...
Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries Community Coordinator Sam Bickmore looks back at delivery in 2020
A look back on Barking & Dagenham Breaking Boundaries programme in 2020 with...
Sporting Equals Race Equality Event Links to Watch Back
Race Equality: State of the Sector, is Sporting Equals' annual event for those...
Manchester Breaking Boundaries Community partner Sri Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara
Manchester Breaking Boundaries Community partner Sri Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara...