Yorkshire Sport Foundation -Data and Insight Support Officer
|Location||Morley, LS27 7JQ|
|Hours of Work||Full Time|
|Salary & Benefits||£19,617 - £21,864 per annum (plus travel expenses and pension contribution)|
|Closing Date||21 Sep|
You will join an experienced team at Yorkshire Sport Foundation that is committed to delivering our vision of a vibrant, healthy and prosperous Yorkshire through sport and physical activity.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Collecting, using and reporting data to inform decision making
- Working to and meeting strict deadlines
- Using a variety of different packages and databases for processing, presenting and manipulating data
- Reporting and presenting data and insight to a range of audiences
- Excellent level of numeracy with the ability to translate data and qualitative information
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent IT skills and ability to use a variety of software used for data and insight
- Ability to organise own workload and work to strict deadlines.
A full job description is in the recruitment pack, available to download further down this page.
Yorkshire Sport Foundation is one of England's largest Active Partnerships with an excellent reputation and track record. Expect to be able to work at the forefront of sport and physical activity development, shaping current thinking and influencing local policy approaches.
Apply now: https://yorkshire.sportsuite.co.uk/jobs/6967/apply