Together Active Staffordshire & Stoke-on-Trent - Project Officer – Open Data
|Hours of Work||Part time – 25.9 hours per week (3.5 days)|
|Salary & Benefits||£19,500 pro rata|
|Closing Date||13 Sep|
We are looking appoint amazing people with values strongly aligned to our own. These values underpin everything we do, and mean being a part of our team will always be a fulfilling experience. Below are the values and behaviours we care about most. If this sounds like you and the people you'd like to work alongside, we'd love to hear from you.
To support the Digital, Campaigns & Health Manager to drive engagement and uptake with our digital platform Active My Way through the open data rollout.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the Digital, Campaigns & Health Manager, to work with local the physical activity and sport sector, to achieve greater levels of Open Data uptake and compliance
- To work closely with the Open Data Institute (ODI) and Open Active to understand the latest developments in the sector and provide updates to the team and relevant local partners / organisations as required.
- To develop and disseminate resources to support schools, groups and clubs which help open their data
- To deliver training to schools and community groups regarding Open Data, both in-person and through webinars as needed.
- To flag technical issues and barriers to the relevant organisations for investigation and be a single point of contact for clubs and groups requiring support.
- To support Together Active and the ODI with ongoing monitoring and reporting on the project and provide best practice recommendation.
- Support the team with wider duties as required.
- Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand, such as club and school visits.
- To champion equality, diversity and inclusion in sport and physical activity and to ensure it is embedded in this work.
For further information please visit the website here.
|Interview Date||20th September, in Stafford|