The FA - Senior Video Content Manager
|Hours of Work||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary & Benefits||Competitive|
|Closing Date||20 Sep|
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grassroots through to the professional game, The Emirates FA Cup and the England international teams. We have two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park.
To lead the Video Content team at The FA, fostering innovation and best practice to ensure industry leading output across England national teams and FA competitions.
The successful candidate will be a key figure in the Content department's leadership team, shaping and supporting overall strategy, culture and departmental processes. You will also be managing and mentoring a team of direct reports, overseeing performance and development. Other responsibilities will involve:
- Leading on B2C and B2B video strategy, setting and improving standards, driving creativity.
- Monitoring the performance of video content, using data to lead on decision making and direction of output.
- Oversee budget utilisation across video, working with key stakeholders to ensure best use of spend.
- Enable sections of the wider business to achieve collective goals with strategic and resource input.
- Defining processes and improved ways of working that enable the video team to deliver best-in-class content.
- Direct contact for third parties such as core vendors, production partners, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Drive innovation across video at significant competition events and international tournaments.
- Communicating industry trends and sharing best practice across the department.
- Continually develop a network of creative vendors and suppliers to support the creation of innovative output.
What we are looking for
- Evidence of producing high-quality B2C, B2B/B2B2C output.
- An in-depth understanding of capturing content with sporting teams/talent (clubs, rightsholders, broadcasters.)
- Team management and development of individuals.
- Developing complex and large-scale production workflows.
- Ability to translate brand plans into actionable content plans.
- Strong stakeholder communication and collaboration.
- Able to showcase the development of video strategies at previous employers.
- Expertise producing highly engaging video content.
- Driving creativity across multi-functional channels (both owned and operated.)
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong project management and organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator able to manage a broad range of stakeholders.
- Highly creative, passionate about content and standards.
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your application.