The FA - Goal keeping Coach (England Deaf Women's Team)
|Hours of Work||Part-time|
|Salary & Benefits|
|Closing Date||20 Apr|
Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation through Winning England Teams.
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George's Park.
To deliver against our goal we have reallocated resources and invested heavily in developing a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St George's Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA and the Technical Team will be integral to the organisation achieving its goals.
To coach the goalkeepers within the Women's Deaf Senior programme; advise with selection of players; and assist with delivery and coordination of tournament preparation.
- Oversee goalkeeping coaching within the deaf women's senior programmes;
- To support with talent selection programmes for deaf women's 11 a side programmes;
- Assist with planning for training camps and tournament preparation;
- Understanding of the utilisation of performance analysis both in training and competition to analyse individuals and teams, as well as the gathering of intelligence of world's best and key opposition;
- Understanding of The FA Four Corner Model and how it applies to deaf football and creating learning environments for players to accelerate their development;
- Assist with the delivery of an athlete review form for all athletes within the programmes and monitor KPIs and targets;
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
What we are looking for
- Track record of coaching in elite coaching programmes
- Proven ability to manage and implement GK coaching programmes and talent selection;
- Significant experience of working in elite women's football environments with goalkeepers
- UEFA B Goalkeeping License
- UEFA B Coaching License.
- Experience of working in a high performance sport environment.
- Knowledge of the international deaf football game and the trends in the game
- Experience of working in the deaf football environments and managing programmes and staff
- FA Licensed Coach
- FA Coaching Disabled Footballers course
- FA Coaching Deaf Footballers Course
- British Sign Language Level 1 or 2
- UEFA A Goalkeeping License
What we can offer you
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.