Sports Leaders - Development Officer
|Location||Location: Home based with some travel to other locations as and when required|
|Hours of Work||Hours: 36 hours per week Contract: Permanent|
|Salary & Benefits||£24,000-£30,000|
|Closing Date||15 Sep|
We are looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join us as a Development Officer.
You will play a significant role within the Business Development Team to provide both internal and external support.
1. Relationship managing engagement with Centres to ensure the registration of Qualifications, Awards & Packages on an annual basis
2. Responsibility and ownership of management information and relationship management insight relating to Centres
3. Identify and develop growth opportunities with customers and partner networks
4. Sector lead for secondary education market
1. Deliver sales targets in line with business development strategies and annual business plans
2. Deliver on agreed relationship management strategies with Centres and customer networks to encourage a retained, continuous and prolonged commitment to the delivery of our qualifications and awards
3. Ensure that sales planning, pipeline, forecasting and phasing exercises are completed on a regular basis including annual budgeting to maximise learner registration opportunities
4. Support the Head of Business Development in preparing annual business plans
5. Deliver annual development activities with Centres as agreed in the annual business plans 6. Be the secondary education market lead and drive relationship management of centres within this sector
7. Develop and nurture new business opportunities developed through new business campaigns and activities
8. Utilise insight systems within SLCMS alongside Power BI reporting and Microsoft Office to provide clear analysis relating to registrations of Qualifications, Awards & Packages
9. Where appropriate, support the implementation of national activity leadership related programmes
10. To support the recruitment and induction of new staff within the Business Development Team and other departments
11. To carry out any other duties as requested to support the work of Sports Leaders commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of the post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Apply for the role:
We look forward to your application for the role.
By applying for this role you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be found here
To apply please send us an up-to-date CV outlining your suitability for the role with a covering letter outlining why you think you would be successful in this role to email@example.com no later than 5pm, Wednesday 15h September 2021.
Further Information If you would like to discuss the role further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org