RYA - Head of Membership
|Hours of Work||35|
|Salary & Benefits||Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) Benefits: Personal pension scheme, free life insurance, a total annual leave package of 28 days (plus public holidays)|
|Closing Date||26 Aug|
The RYA is a unique membership organisation. From children in dinghies to families on yachts, from motor boaters to windsurfers, our members all share one thing in common; a passion for boating. So we work tirelessly on their behalf to protect and promote their wide ranging interests.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as Head of Membership and shape our future-facing membership strategy. You will have the latest digital technology at your disposal and a clear mission to grow, engage and retain members in a truly tailored way.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the membership strategy and embedding it across the organisation.
- Delivering a compelling value proposition and tailored lifecycle journeys that recognise the diverse boating interests of members.
- Working with teams from every area of our organisation to ensure that members are truly engaged.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of:
- Growing and retaining membership or subscribers in a comparable organisation.
- Implementing lifecycle journeys using a mix of traditional media and digital technology.
- Managing and communicating member benefits and rewards.
You will be great at this role if you are:
- Highly collaborative, with a talent for influencing and the ability to reconcile opposing views.
- A strategic thinker and able to empathise and relate to the needs of our diverse membership.
- Adept at using data to evaluate situations, present recommendations and make decisions.
- Digitally savvy, you'll be up to date and open to innovation.
You would be the voice of RYA Membership and a champion for change, so the ability to communicate passionately and effectively is essential.
Please visit our website to review the full job description and download & complete an application form: www.rya.org.uk/go/jobs. Please note that we do not accept CVs in lieu of a fully completed application