Healthy Me Healthy Communities -Training and Learning Programme Manager
|Location||TBC with flexibility on locations in Manchester and home|
|Hours of Work||3-days per week (22.5 hours)|
|Salary & Benefits||£26,000 FTE, actual salary £15,600 pa|
|Closing Date||10 Feb|
Healthy Me Healthy Communities is a not for profit social enterprise founded in 2012 making a positive difference to people's health, lives and local communities. HMHC operates on the principles of coproduction, bringing together a range of partners, resources and assets for achieving positive outcomes in neighbourhoods across Manchester. At the heart of our work is involving people who benefit from our work, believing everyone has the skills and capacity for improving their own, families and communities' outcomes.
HMHCs' Strategic Vision is:reducing health inequalities together”
So “everyone enjoying a long, healthy and happy life.” The role will be managed by the Operations Manager. Key-tasks include:
- Manage learning provision.
- Working with SLT to identify, appraise and develop learning and development opportunities, informing strategic decision-making.
- Inducting and supervising tutors delivering HMHC provision.
- Delivering accredited learning provision, taking responsibility for learner journey.
- Manage the course accreditation process from concept to implementation.
- Monitoring budgets and outcomes from internal and external sources (I.e. grants, sales)
- Establishing the learning process, setting-up and coordinating course documentation that satisfy external accredited-body requirements.
- Registering courses and submitting relevant documents with external learning agencies (I.e. RSPH).
- Creating and coordinating marketing and promotion of courses.
- Work with SLT and L&D Leadership Team to develop and implement a quality management/improvement framework.
- Experience of planning, delivering and evaluating learning provision for diverse groups of people at a range of levels.
- Deliver learning provision meeting external curriculum and quality standards.
- A recognised teaching or training delivery qualification.
- Experience of adult education quality standards and procedures.
- Able to organise course documentation, learner files and carry out administrative tasks to a high standard and in line with course requirements.
- Able to identify and appraise new opportunities to develop provision, improve learner experience and outcomes.
- Project management skills to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Experience of managing projects with multiple outcomes.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Able to engage and motivate people of all backgrounds to participate and become involved.
- Passion for supporting people facing social exclusion and inequalities.
- Skills to promote and market courses externally to generate income in line with organisational targets and budgets.
- Professional attitude and conduct.
- Experience of working on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Good practical knowledge and use of IT packages including Microsoft Office, databases, email and social media.
- A good standard of education with evidence of professional development.
- Entitlement to work in the UK.
All Healthy Me Healthy Communities post-holders must be able to demonstrate their commitment to
- Health & Safety
- Reducing disadvantage
- Equal opportunities
Application and recruitment details:
- Please complete and send the HMHC application form and equal opportunities form (optional) (available from www.healthymehealthycommunities.co.uk to Hollie Walsh, email@example.com by 4pm on Wednesday 10th February 2021.
- For an informal chat about the role, please email Hollie Walsh, Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a phone call.
- Postal applications should be sent to c/o Hollie Walsh, Healthy Me Healthy Communities, 18 Granby Road, Manchester, M32 8JA by Wednesday 10th February 2021 .
- Shortlisting expected to be completed by 19th February 2021 with first round interviews held w/c 1st March 2021 (likely to be via Zoom/MS Teams).