Disability Sport Wales - Insight and Learning Senior Officer
|Location||DSW are a National Organisation and our presence across Wales is important to us. The location of this post is negotiable.|
|Hours of Work|
|Salary & Benefits||£30,000 pa (1-year initial contract)|
|Closing Date||07 Dec|
Disability Sport Wales seeks a dynamic, experienced and innovative Insight and Learning Senior Officer to join our team, progressing insight and how we demonstrate our impact and developing creative, high-quality learning resources for the sector.
Head Office is housed within the Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens in the heart of Cardiff, and when it is safe to do so, there will be travel required.
The Federation of Disability Sport Wales (or Disability Sport Wales (DSW)) are the lead organisation in Wales for disability sport and sport for disabled people. We are a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity.
We share the vision for sport in Wales (an active nation where everyone can have lifelong enjoyment of sport) and our mission is to
influence, include, inspire, insport
We are a small team of incredibly committed, passionate individuals whose shared purpose is to advocate for an inclusive approach within the sector. We have recently developed a new strategy which sets an exciting and ambitious vision for the future. We are in a position now where it is ever more vital that the impact and learning of our programmes and provision is showcased, and we have moved away from a traditional Key Performance Indicator model of measurement.
This is a brand new role designed to combine data collection and insight with the generation of relevant and applied learning resources and programmes which will continue to maintain Wales as a nation who punches above their weight with regards to disability sport and sport for disabled people.
- Direct the generation and collection of data relevant to Disability Sport Wales (and other inclusive) programmes and provision
- Establish insight through relevant data analysis to identify and understand patterns, impact, learning and resource-need which will enable meaningful delivery of actions relevant to the DSW Strategy
- Create insight-led learning resources (including education and training opportunities) which direct the inclusive future practice of organisations involved with physical activity (including sport) in Wales.
Why should you apply for the job?
- Be part of a supportive, dynamic and proactive team
- Person-focused policies and procedures
- Work for an equitable and diverse employer, with strong professional ethics and values
DSW are a Disability Confident Employer and are committed to ensuring equity and diversity within the workplace, and throughout provision.
We would welcome application in written English, Welsh or BSL.
To apply, please visit: https://www.disabilitysportwales.com/news/2020/11/11/insight-and-learning-senior-officer/
For further information about the role please telephone or text: Fiona Reid, 07870 131766
Closing date for applications: Monday 7th December 2020, 5pm
Interviews: There will be a 2 phase interview process, both phases will take place in the week beginning 14th December 2020, via Zoom
|Closing Date||5PM 07 Dec 2020|